Hello & HELP

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I am back on after three years! I would still come on here to keep up to date on news, but there really wasn't anything FFVII-related happening for a WHILE so I stopped posting. I'm very excited to experience the hype for this game with everyone on here, especially since a lot of the people from the ACF are STILL HERE, and we were talking about this all the way back then! When I as a wee-lad.

Most important question: how do I change my username? I came up with Fenrir/Cerberus when I was ten years old. The time is ripe. I can't find an option on the User Control Panel. Please.... someone help.

Ghost X

I also came up with my username when I was about 9... probably 10. It is a dangerous time to make usernames you decide to stick with forever.

Alas, welcome back :monster:.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome back! Please leave your sanity at the door. :awesome:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Welcome back :)
Fresh start, fresh username, fresh FFVII news. Everything's coming up Fenrir/Cerberus wayfarer

EDIT: Fixed :)

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Welcome back! I'm somewhat butthurt that our witty banter and clever dickery weren't enough to keep you hanging about (seriously, I live in the General section, I have no idea what some parts of the forum look like).

The best bit about all of this is that we all survived ACF and came through it stronger people. And you're now a legal adult. ;)

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
The best bit about all of this is that we all survived ACF and came through it stronger people.

I've said some embarrassing things during my tenure here. :o

It's really bizarre to think that I was talking about an FFVII remake with roughly the same group of people when I was in middle school, and am now doing the exact same thing as an adult with the same group of people.

Cabaret

Donator
I think we've all said a whole lot of stoopid, it balances out the whole lot of genius too! :P

Welcome back, and I look forward to what ye will do next :D

Top Bottom