Hello

CameoAmalthea

Pro Adventurer
Hi, I'm Sky or you can just call by my screen name. I'm 23 years old. I have a DA, Fanfic and youtube account under the same username. I like writing and cosplay. I actually have an FFVII cosplay group called Shin-raEPC, you can check us on DA. I hope to do some fanfilms with that as well as taking pictures.

I like animals, I have a dog named Dark Nation, a snake called Axel, and a little orange cat that's called various things but doesn't really have a name. Other than that, well, I have an awesome husband and some of the best friends in world, I love people. I also love debate and discusion.

I tend to have a lot to say, and can go on for awhile, but when it comes to things like this, introductions...well I sort of go all shy and clam up, or babble useless information.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hey there, I recognise your name from your fanfics. Welcome :)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I do hope you have the most SMASHING time here! :3

[insert .gif of some random dude smashing random shit to bits]

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Welcome, Sky. The hazing procedure will begin shortly. Please ignore the rhinocerous, he's just there to test the belt sander.

Top Bottom