hello

Hello! Welcome to The Lifestream, ever-flowing between the edge of life and death, but always dead-centred in the lively COOKIE MONSTER :awesomonster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Welcome to TLS!
Indeed, a fine place for procrastinating. Remember, if you're fired over it, you'll always have a home here ^_^

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Be welcome, if you like cookie monster you'll fit right in :reapermon: Love your taste btw, Mighty Shield needs more love.

I suppose I should get right to the point-
I stumbled across this place through google not just because of my long love of the ff series mainly 7, but because I wanted more information on the toshiba release ff7 hd dvd rom. I am in possession of a sealed copy and just wanted all the details regarding it (which this site does an amazing in depth job of covering ) since I havn't opened it. Very interesting stuff but it seems little people know of it's existence. Thanks again for such an extensive review of the product it makes me more knowledgeable of my collectible as I do not speak Japanese.

Also picked a good time to join with the ff7 remake right around the corner. I'll bet that it brings a boom of traffic to the forums. What we have all been waiting 17 years for is finally here. I'll be buying a ps4 just for this game lol. I did the same with the ps3 and metal gear solid 4. Beat the game and then sold the ps3. Little on the edge with the new battle style but I look forward to discussing that in the appropriate forum ;)

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Somehow I knew as soon as I saw SMW's last post, we'd be seeing Shademp in here soon :awesomonster:

Whenever you are in trouble, just shout "FFVII TOSHIBA DVD!" and I will come to the rescue. I will swoop in and Omnislash whatever problem you are having!

I was looking for the author but it didn't take much searching for me to link it to you. Not a bad idea adding your name. A date might also be a nice add since I realize I am late to the party. I was just curious if this collectible was still hyped or if its lost novelty over the years. Based of google searches it seems the last time people on forums discussed it was 2011-2012

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Wai Haylo Thar :monster:

Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay! Excitement for the REMAKE has been rampant as of late :excited: !

~ Raz

Top Bottom