Here's a scary question.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You mean a list of all the names and what happens in each mission? Because the Bradygames guide has one.

Andalegogo

Rueful Figure
Haw man!! When'd they upload that mess?! The mission briefs were really the only reason I beat every single mission in CC.

That wiki page is a hell of a lot more convenient.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Does the strategy guide actually give you strategies for the missions or is it useless like the DC one and just tell you what the missions are?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
The Brady Games guide gives the number plus the name of the mission, as well as a map that points out every treasure chest along with the location of the boss plus your start location. And it also does give a short, detailed stratagem with each that explains what materia and accessories you may need.

Oh yeah, it also says what reward you get for completing each mission as well as which missions you unlock (if any) upon completion.

All in all it's actually quite detailed.

Divine Archangel

Lv. 25 Adventurer
It is really useful cause there's materia I want so looking at the missions you can find where they are and what missions you need to unlock them :). Think is I don't know why they make such big guides for handheld games cause handhelds are designed for taking out and about :P Who'd wanna lug the guide around too !

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
If they were really smart they'd put strategy guides for PSP games on the web, formatted nicely for the PSP browser, and charge you to use them. Then they'd persuade people to pay for all kinds of web service, too.

As it is, I only use my browser when I'm sitting next to a building without network security.. >.>

Top Bottom