Hey all, it is I!

Raphael78x

Rookie Adventurer
I used to come to this site all the time, along with Final Fantasy 7 Citadel, The Snake Soup (for metal gear)
and the old Castlevania forums, I really miss forums. I don't think I had an account here but I would read
the news and loved the On The Way To a Smile Audiobook.

I dunno I can't stand another minute on the rest of the internet at the moment. There's just no soul to
it at all. All the od websites and culture are just being paved over, or left to get eaten in a graveyard full
of adware. It's pretty sad.

I thought I'd make an account here and just dunno, see whats up.

Hows everyone doing?

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
I used to really enjoy the Snake Soup's articles. Hope to see you around. Sounds like you know the place a bit, but you can check out the What's New page to see all the updated threads.

Raphael78x

Rookie Adventurer
I used to really enjoy the Snake Soup's articles. Hope to see you around. Sounds like you know the place a bit, but you can check out the What's New page to see all the updated threads.
Right? The runner of the site ravi used to write really good articles, still does as far as I know but less frequent and the forum area of the site closed. His last was like an extensive argument for why the upside down flag in MGS2 in the hostage room was corrected (and all I oculd think was how did anyone notice it was upside down in the first place, that's neat)

Thanks for the link to new threads.
Yes, the internet is a wee bit "They've paved paradise and put up a parking lot~" in recent years, but that's the downside of a profit hungry business model in all aspects of human culture: It's inevitably anti-social.

Good thing we're not about profits here at TLS :awesome:.

Welcome aboard :monster:

Agree, it's not even human culture most of the time these days. Bot driven. It's my opinion that they would like the internet to not even have a search function anymore, but you just turn on an app and scroll and are fed what they already know you want. I know that sounds obvious but I just mean, the older internet which was more user based content is falling apart some...

Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome (sorta back) an' shit :monster:

Cheers!

Top Bottom