• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hey guys

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Because TLS staff don't like tablet. Those swine.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Tablet. Not a tablet.

Tablet is a food ffs.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm gonna miss him. Scotland is a pretty cool guy, eh flames cloudskye and doesn't afraid of anything.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't really mind that he got banned, since he's broken moar rules than any other member except maybe Vendel, but this is an extremely cheap way to do it. Just find some flame post and ban him for that or something.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Ⓐaron;170445 said:
I don't really mind that he got banned, since he's broken moar rules than any other member except maybe Vendel, but this is an extremely cheap way to do it. Just find some flame post and ban him for that or something.

That really doesn't sound like something you'd normally say.

Sublime

Gravitas? What gravitas?
Ⓐaron;170445 said:

Why bother when he clearly wanted to be banned anyway and indeed asked to be?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That really doesn't sound like something you'd normally say.
Normally I wouldn't, you're right, but Scott made a lot of questionable posts that, as far as I know, never got warned and pissed a lot of people off.

Why bother when he clearly wanted to be banned anyway and indeed asked to be?
Apparently you have trouble detecting sarcasm on the internet.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Ⓐaron;170468 said:
Normally I wouldn't, you're right, but Scott made a lot of questionable posts that, as far as I know, never got warned and pissed a lot of people off.

If that's the case I should've been banned months ago. Only like 1/8 of my posts that should've got infractions actually have them.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Shhhh, don't remind them D:

Ⓐaron;170445 said:
Just find some flame post and ban him for that or something.
Given recent events, I'd say that falls under the 'inconvenience' heading, don't you think?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Finding old posts and warning / suspending him for that would incite loads of complaints, I'm sure, :monster:.

Top Bottom