Heya

NIGHT

EX-SOLDIER
Umm... well hi guys am new and I LOVE FFVII looking forward to stay active in this AWSOME SITE(bookmarked)

well thats it HI

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
HiHi and welcome!! :D We don't bite...for the most part...

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Hello & welcome! Have a cookie...

NIGHT

EX-SOLDIER
[
QUOTE=Filia Ul Copt;371337]Three members from Puerto Rico now. x] <3

Welcome![/QUOTE]

you too? AWSOME!!!!

Ghost X

I think it would be cool to see exactly where all the regular members come from, if there was a way to accumulate such information. I'm guessing members are mainly English and US folks, followed close by Canada, maybe? =p. Now, here we have the Puerto Rican minority of the forum equalling the Australian minority, if my maths is good =p. Fairly odd considering Australia has 5 times the population etc. Then again, I've been to other forums where the proportions are drastically different. Odd.

Anyways, my boring commentary aside, welcome to the board :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
you too? AWSOME!!!!

Tiff isn't Puerto Rican. I'm fairly certain Jessica is the other Puerto Rican member, although I can't remember for certain. Additionally, Spanish is a first language for almost a dozen of our members, I would estimate.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
WOAH ENTHUSIASM

sup :cthulhu:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Tiff isn't Puerto Rican. I'm fairly certain Jessica is the other Puerto Rican member, although I can't remember for certain.

Yup you got that right. I'm the other Puerto Rican :D

Anywayz, welcome and enjoy your stay. This place is pretty awesome as long as you don't take things too seriously.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Night said:
hello fellow Puerto Rican

Embuste? Tu también eres de Puerto Rico?

I thought after spending over 2 years around this parts I would never meet another Puerto Rican and then suddenly 2 pop up.

Tobias Fünke said:
Additionally, Spanish is a first language for almost a dozen of our members, I would estimate.

We're gonna take over the forum so everyone else should start learning Spanish.

NIGHT

EX-SOLDIER

I thought after spending over 2 years around this parts I would never meet another Puerto Rican and then suddenly 2 pop up.

jajaja si, but lets keep it in english, I tougth Puerto Rico was pretty lame in this kind of stuff but lately, I had been discovering that Im not alone in this island! xD.I was starting to get lonely LOL.

NIGHT

EX-SOLDIER
I think it would be cool to see exactly where all the regular members come from, if there was a way to accumulate such information. I'm guessing members are mainly English and US folks, followed close by Canada, maybe? =p. Now, here we have the Puerto Rican minority of the forum equalling the Australian minority, if my maths is good =p. Fairly odd considering Australia has 5 times the population etc. Then again, I've been to other forums where the proportions are drastically different. Odd.

yes there is a way, in the part of your profile where it ask you from where you from, and then make it public

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

The North Carolinian quotient of the board is nearly double that of the Australian quotient, what with certain new arrivals.

We're gonna take over the forum so everyone else should start learning Spanish.

Better hop to it, then.

Also, welcome, new person. The person who said we don't bite was lying, but we never maim.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Lolol let's keep it english. I like it a lot more than Spanish tbh. Besides the fact that I need to practice it xD.

Top Bottom