• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hi Everyone!

I will set you free

Rookie Adventurer
Hello, I am brand new. My favorite fantasy is Final Fantasy X, but overall I like a bunch. I like sports and RPG games, i enjoy story telling the most with anything that can give me fun and enjoyment to feel part of the game(s). I hope I get to meet everyone soon; this place looks super exciting. I recently started playing FF8 for the first time as well. I hope everyone had a great holiday time with families, happy new year(s) and things. Cannot wait to interact with each of you. God Bless and thanks again for allowing me to join this great "life stream" forum! How many of you also love FFX? Great stuff! by the way (do we need to post a certain number before we can use a signature?)

Ghost X

Not sure, re: signature question. If you can't set up your signature now, then I guess it is a possibility. FFX ain't my favourite FF, but I certainly played the heck out of it back in the day. Welcome aboard, I will set you free :monster:. Can I call you Will for short, or what about Set? :mon:.

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
Welcome and happy new year to you! Ive never played ff10. Its one of my friends favorite and at the top of my list of games to play. I have played ff8 and i have mixed feelings about the game, but overall i enjoyed it.

Top Bottom