Hi, I'm new here!!

Awato

I like to draw
AKA
N/A
Hello!! ^0^ I'm not usually the type to join forums like this, but today I was really bored at work and decided to tune into the podcast! I had been subscribed to TLS YouTube channel for a while, but never got around to listening to the cast...
It was really nice to listen to. It made me feel like I should join this community since I don't have any friends that like Final Fantasy as much as I do!

About myself, I don't play games a whole bunch, so over the years, most of my time gaming was strictly dedicated to Final Fantasy. Over the past year I've been trying to get involved in the Final Fantasy community, and I've made friends with certain FF YouTubers owo;; Also, I draw. If any of you spend time on Twitter, you might have seen some of my FFXV fan art if you stalk the #FFXVartappraisal tag lol

I really hope to get involved in this community over time! I don't have a lot of free time from day to day since I work full time and I try to manage multiple social networks at once, but I'm rEALLY DETERMINED BECAUSE I LOVE FINAL FANTASY AND I NEED FRIENDS ;___;

and not to sound creepy but I really like ryu's voice OTL ;;; im so sorry that probably came out really creepy

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
We hear way too much of Ryu's voice already. Don't encourage him. :P

Seriously though, it's good to hear that the podcast is drawing in new members. Welcome!

RedFFWolf

Donator
Warmest of welcomes :)
Dive right in and you'll feel like you've been a part of here forever!

And I know next to nothing about FFXV, but that is some excellent artwork ^_^

Awato

I like to draw
AKA
N/A
Thank you all for the warm welcomes ^^ I should note that the #FFXVartappraisal tag is filled with tons of fanart from different people (I stalk the tag as well ;;; So many great FF artists!!!) I think I will join the chat x) I'm eager lol

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Ooh welcome to the forums! :joy: Seems like you'll fit right in! :awesome:

Also yay another artist! What's your DA profile?

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Welcome! If there's a bright centre of the FF fan universe, I'd say you found it!

&#55357;&#56888;&#55357;&#56888; <apparently I can write emojis here!

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
Welcome! And Ryu does have a terrific voice! He wasn't cursed with my Kermit the Frog sounding voice. :monster:

Thanks Youtube commenters!

Pixel

The Pixie King
Welcome! And Ryu does have a terrific voice! He wasn't cursed with my Kermit the Frog sounding voice. :monster:

Thanks Youtube commenters!

Lol when I read that comment it made me giggle, but I didn't really think you sounded anything like that. Then I relistened to the start and the first thing you said did sound a little Kermitty, but nothing else. It made me lol though.

Youtube comments section is like an abusive relationship

Hello! Welcome to The Lifestream, ever-flowing between the edge of life and death, but always dead-centred in the lively COOKIE MONSTER :awesomonster:

Top Bottom