• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hi, there! New here

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
Hello! My name is Nikki (alias Rhoey), an artist from Sweden, and a huge Vincent Valentine fan, and Aerith fan. I've been an FFVII fan since 1999, and my second favorite game is FFVI.

Wishing you all a great Weekend! ?

Lex

Administrator
Welcome to the board - your posts went into the approval queue so nobody could see them until just now. It's an automatic spam filter thing and you should be good to post now :)

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Hi Rhoey and welcome! I also love FFVI! Looking forward to seeing your art!

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
Thanks, everyone for your comments! It's so sweet and heartwarming. ❤❤❤

I will be posting my art soon! In the meantime, you can find my work on Instagram under nikki_lengyel (not sure if I'm allowed to post social links here).

I'm a total forum n00b, haven't been on one for at least 15 years, so go easy on me. ?

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Thanks, everyone for your comments! It's so sweet and heartwarming. ❤❤❤

I will be posting my art soon! In the meantime, you can find my work on Instagram under nikki_lengyel (not sure if I'm allowed to post social links here).

I'm a total forum n00b, haven't been on one for at least 15 years, so go easy on me. ?
We all had a first day. You're doing fine :mon:

Welcome to the cult forum!

Top Bottom