Hi there!

I'm The Runaway Cabbage! I got this name from my friend Moon Moon who went to the market one day (which is on a hill) and watched as the wind knocked a cabbage right off the stand and sent it tumbling downhill. He told me this story right before I signed up so I thought: what the heck? It's good enough for a screen name!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
i_have_important_things_to_say_trollcat.jpg

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
For whatever it's worth, this user probably actually wasn't Username, since they had a Comcast IP address in New Jersey. Beats the crap out of me why they'd advertise their friendship with Username though :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Wait....

what just happened here? :huh:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'm The Runaway Cabbage, not just Username you meanie. I'm running away from this forum now! Goodbye! *rolls away downhill to never be seen again*

You do a surprisingly good impersonation though :monster: Btw, that actually made me laugh out loud, so I must say good show.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
For whatever it's worth, this user probably actually wasn't Username, since they had a Comcast IP address in New Jersey. Beats the crap out of me why they'd advertise their friendship with Username though :monster:

But hasn't he been able to change his IP address using a proxy? Maybe this was actually his real one. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm fairly confident that Username is English. His grasp of the language is appalling enough to be English. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Hello there, did you escape the market by chance? :monster:

Ghost X

Well, if they're being truthful, they rolled down the hill never to be seen again, so I don't think we'll ever see them again :awesome:.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Ghost, you naive fool. Whenever someone claims to be leaving forever they always come back. Why just yesterday I noticed BlankBeat was back and browsing the forums, though he thankfully didn't poast(It's only a matter of time before he poasts again though, trust me). :monster:

Top Bottom