Rookie Adventurer
AKA
EK

katimus_prime

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
EK
Thanks, yawl!
Hehe, sometimes I wish LJ didn't exist. Since I started there 5-ish years ago, I haven't been motivated to do too many of anythings with my own website.
David Bowie is the awesomest dude ever.

katimus_prime

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
EK
O RLY? I did not know that.

Nope, I don't mind!
I know I've seen you everywhere too, Countess!
(Did the pen name Countess Ariadne come before or after Xenosaga? XD Either way, cool!)

Thank you, Cookie Monster!

Countess Ariadne

Pro Adventurer
I actually liked the name originally from Greek mythology. Then The Cruxshadows, one of my favorite bands, made a song entitled "Ariadne", so I really fell for the name then. XD

But I do like Xenosaga! Hearing the name on there is pretty great, though I wish it would have been an actual character instead of just a planet.

But thanks for adding me.

katimus_prime

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
EK
Hehe, I feel like such a slag. I knew Ariadne had been a name from Greek Mythology, but didn't look it up until after I'd played Xenosaga.

AND DUDE, I LOVE THE CRUXSHADOWS. <3 I was not aware that they'd done a song called Ariadne, tho! (I have about half of their discography, but I'm guessing it's one of their newer ones?)

It would have been really cool to have someone with that name. (They didn't bother giving anyone from Ariadne names. I always thought it was an artistic choice due to the massive brain-bleaching that Cherenkov doesn't remember them, so they never came up...and yet they have sprites and 3D models when Richard and Hermann from XSII and III barely got character designs.) Hurf derf, I could go on and on and on about Xenosaga all day. XD

Countess Ariadne

Pro Adventurer
YOU'RE THE COOLEST PERSON EVER. :monster:

Ariadne is from the album DreamCypher, which came out in early 2007, I think. So it is pretty new when it comes to The Cruxshadows's discography since they've been around for such a long time... But it is a good album.

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Cr%C3%BCxshadows/_/Ariadne

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Cr%C3%BCxshadows/_/Ariadne+(Legendary+Mix) (From the single Immortal.)

I never really thought about Cherenkov just not remembering the names... I need to play the first one again. But I do like how in-depth they were in the first and third episodes.

Xenosaga needs more love. I'm sick of people not being willing to play it because of all of the cutscenes.

katimus_prime

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
EK
XD IT TAKES A COOLEST PERSON EVER TO KNOW A COOLEST PERSON EVER! :neo:

Ahaah, DreamCypher came out waaaay after I was given my stack of Cruxshadows albums, so that makes sense. I really do need to check it out. Thank you for those links! :D

They don't make too big of a noise about Cherenkov not remembering things, but it's a good excuse for it at least. XD I'm sure there are UMN records of something somewhere. Unless that server now belongs to the gnosis. :B GNOSIS SERVER ON THE GHOST INTERNET.

XSI and III were great. XSII would have been a lot better if it were playable at all. I don't mind loads of cutscenes in Xenosaga games just as long as the gameplay is enjoyable when you get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom