Honor to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camus

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Nice to meet you I'm Camus, I found this place randomly while looking for FF info and I decided to join up cause it's a great looking place.

Never really dne the forum thing before, I joined a small ne once but it closed done soon after, Not my fault! :P

Any way I'm a big fan of all FF games but I love Knights, honor and chivalry so the older games tend to attract me more, along with XII and I absolutly love Angeal from Crisis Core.
My favorite game is FFTactics much love for Ramza a true knight in every way and the gameplay is excellent.

So nice to meet you all I hope we get along.

kunoichi

dead
Welcomes and a whole lotta honor to you to =D

Enjoy your stay and watch out for the man eating snakes :monster:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Not to suck up, but I agree. You can't be that bad at all if you liked that game.

In my experience, people who hate XII are the same ones who love the Kingdom Hearts series. 'Nuff said?

Oh, and welcome to you. How about some ale..?

I think that joke fell flat as pancake!

Camus

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Thank you for the welcomes everyone.

Don't worry about the man eating snakes, my sword shall find their vile hearts and strike them down for the safty of all!

Yes much love to XII, between Basch and Ashe with VOssler to the Judges there was a wide array of knight like figures with many views of honor, duty and what it means to fufil them.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Welcome to TLS! :monster:

[quote author=Leanan Sidhe link=topic=468.msg14917#msg14917 date=1233875914]
Not to suck up, but I agree. You can't be that bad at all if you liked that game.

In my experience, people who hate XII are the same ones who love the Kingdom Hearts series. 'Nuff said?

Oh, and welcome to you. How about some ale..?

I think that joke fell flat as pancake!
[/quote]

That's profiling, and profiling is wrong. D:

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Leanan Sidhe link=topic=468.msg14917#msg14917 date=1233875914]

[/quote]

Wut? No understanding of how you've got that conclusion there... =/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
that doesn't make it funny. >( I for one love both the KH and FFXII games. HAH TAKE THAT DEFYING LOGIC WITH MY MASTER HANDS LOL

Camus

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Thanks for the welcomes once again.

Master Hand what a wonderful name it puts me in mind of a battle tactician standing above a map moving troops with a wave of his hand dictating the flow of life.

Pregnant? Well congratulations are in order.

kunoichi

dead
Hang on... If Ej mentioned master hands again... Don't tell me he's refering to the horse lover =\ B.A.D

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=468.msg15313#msg15313 date=1233962492]
This nonja is like the female Road. what the fuck man!
[/quote]

Come again? wat?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
let me rephrase, this nonja is like the female version of Cookie monster/Road/My Batman. What the fuck man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom