• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Hottest Female

Hottest Female

• AvecAloes

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Bex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chloe Frazer (Carlie/Aeryn Sun)

• Clicky Person

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Danseru-kun

• Demona (Sizheng)

• Dumb Apple (Geo)

• Fangu

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Kat (Dana Scully)

• Kuroto

• looneymoon (Rishi)

• Soak

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Someone named Octo

• Sprites

• Tennyo

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Unlucky

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mage

Spores!
AKA
Mage
Very, very tough call to make but I've looked long and hard at pictars, pondered and looked some more. My vote went to Sprites.
If I could vote more than once, this and hottest male would be where I'd multi-vote.

AKA
Gym Leader Devil, Death, Everybody's Grudge, Spike, Azathoth
Very, very tough call to make but I've looked long and hard at pictars, pondered and looked some more.
I wanna say "is that what they're callin' it now?" but meh... is it too obvious?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I shouldn't influence the votes and such, but, you should've voted for Soak so we'd have a three-way split decision and we'd need another round, :monster:. Good choice though, :monster:

Mage

Spores!
AKA
Mage
I should've held out for NYE pics, I didn't think of that. Ah well, you could chuck your vote anywhere in this poll and it'd stick to someone pretty.

Top Bottom