• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hottest Female?

Hottest Female?

• crack

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • OWD

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Adri

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Monochrome Delirious

• winter

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Zee

• Bex

• Mage (Ryoko)

• Tifabelle

• Ava (Raven Roth)

• Celes (Tiff)

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Rishi (looneymoon)

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Aki

• Brooke (WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DOUCHEBAGS)

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

crack

Donator
just accept the fact that you're hot shit dacon

and if there were sexiest voice pixel would get my vote

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
remember that time Aki posted a picture of herself in a bikini

when shit like that doesn't get a vote, this poll is fucking rigged

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Umm, can I just say thank you, to those who nominated me for this, even if I don't get votes or anything I'm actually just very flattered to even be included in the voting section, so thanks guys :)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i feel happy because im considered sametier as ava, zee, bex and all the other sexy ladies with one vote 83

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I might withhold my vote. Some of my nominees aren't even on there and besides... you all deserve to win. :awesome:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Modesty is pretty hot, just sayin'. ;3

Modesty is hot to a degree. A lady who knows she's a poweful, hot, beautiful lady, is sexy. There's a point in where denying and hiding what you have going for you is disingenuous. Take pride in your gifts.

With that being said I am literally at an impasse on this. All of you are gorgeous.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Modesty is hot to a degree. A lady who knows she's a poweful, hot, beautiful lady, is sexy. There's a point in where denying and hiding what you have going for you is disingenuous. Take pride in your gifts.

With that being said I am literally at an impasse on this. All of you are gorgeous.
we are all the motherfuckin bee's knees

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Same with confidence too, though. Too much of it makes someone come off as arrogant. I think someone that's really pretty but doesn't brag about themselves is so attractive. That doesn't mean said person shouldn't realize their worth, though! I agree it's good to flaunt what you have and know you have it. Just do it with class. BD /imo

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I like a girl that's content with herself. She's knows she's not ugly and even accepts that she's pretty, but she doesn't think she's unbridled hot shit either and so appreciates compliments (as opposed to expects them).

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
The fact that I'm even on this list next to such beautiful and awesome ladies has made my day. ;-; Thanks guys!

but i refuse to vote because I can't decide between all the lovely ladies URGH

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I voted for brooke just because.

I don't give a fuck who wins.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I HAVE A HALF NAKED PICTURE OF MYSELF IN MY POSSESSION AND IF I DON'T GET MORE VOTES YOU'E NEVER GOING TO SEE IT

Top Bottom