• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hottest Male

Hottest Male

• Alex Strife (Cloche Leythal Pastalia)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Carlos (Jack Sparrow/Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez)

• Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Flintlock

• ForceStealer

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Masamune

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Mog (DAT BOY FROG)

• Mr. Ite

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Prince Lex

• Ryushikaze

• Tetsujin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TresDias (Hawkeye)

• X-SOLDIER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Well, I wonder why I am nominated as well. And then there's even one vote. So if I can get a vote, anyone could be nominated, really! :monster:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Are you sure of that?!

Oh well. I honestly find it hard to believe but... I should trust people a bit more on that, I s'pose.

Lex

Administrator
Are you sure of that?!

Oh well. I honestly find it hard to believe but... I should trust people a bit more on that, I s'pose.

Take the compliment. There's nothing less attractive than showing how unattractive you think you are.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
I think I'm a sexy beast. That's why I'm so butthurt by the fact that I only got one vote. :kermit:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I guess self-deprecation helped a bit in my case, :monster:. Expectation management, etc. And possibly visible improvement.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I would never say I deserve more votes. Because then someone would internally lol at that, and I would look like a douchebag. "Oh look at him, thinking he's hot stuff when he looks like shit, how ridiculous". Yeah, I prefer saying I'm "just a normal guy", generally speaking. :)

But I'll try to take compliments from now on? Never been good at that. I guess it may be because I'm rarely if ever complimented. Gotta' learn!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
It's not how you look, it's how you wear it. If you keep telling yourself you're not attractive, you don't believe people when they genuinely compliment you. Someone, somewhere WILL find you attractive. You twat. :monster:

Yop said:
I guess self-deprecation helped a bit in my case, :monster:. Expectation management, etc. And possibly visible improvement.

Visible improvement IMO. Vote cast. :)

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
I go to the gym 6 times a week :monster:

pretty soon I will be bringing all the needy girls to the yard.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Quality over quantity, imho :monster:.

Also, @ poll, when does it end, who hasn't voted yet, and what must one do to bend the poll in my favor? :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm surprised Masa hasn't gotten more votes, he's a little sex kitten. OFC this means he needs to put pictars up. :nod:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
what must one do to bend the poll in my favor? :monster:

If I could change my vote, I might do credit to your sexiness, although that would take away my vote for Force, and he is a sexy man. CONUNDRUMS, I HAVE THEM.

Thanks for voting for me, all y'all that did. I blush.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'd be a total whore and vote for you (I still haven't voted) in that case, but, seeing as you're just one vote in the lead, :monster:

Top Bottom