how would you like a remake world?

Aki

he are sick
If they ever made a remake, what would you want to be in the actual world of it. Dosnt matter about battle systems or weapons etc. Just locations. Would you want it to be a PURE remake of the original.

Personally I'd like the towns spread bigger like Kalm was in DoC. I'd also like to see random people and just odd houses out on the open planes. Alot like in FFX and FFXII.

I'd like the area's we see in Crisis Core to be added in respectively. I think a Chocobo Forest should be added and a mini game including the chocobo farm and chocobo sage maybe stuck in there.

Wutai should be shown in its full glorious size. Even if alot of its unoccupied, the ruins would still be there showig how big it actually was.

I'd also like to be able to explore more of Midgar, cant remember exactly what we see. Is it sector 5,6 and 7 slums? And we see on the plate sector 8 and another I think. Love to be able to explore more of Midgar on the plate and the other slums. See the highway that leads out etc.

I also think the mythril mines should of been bigger. I expected a full dungeon zone, it was pretty short and useless.

I'd like a few random locations that are not story related. Just offer maybe side quests

BloodyCloud

Lurker
I'd like to see all the cutscenes have voice acting (or at least where it's necessary) and the scenes to be fully rendered. Also, for English lip-syncing, but I think it's a bit too much to ask, although it there was lip-syncing in Crisis Core.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
-I'd like a bilingual audio like some rpg/fighting games have. I'd rather listen to the Japanese voice acting instead. They have the subs anyway.

-Obviously include Yuffie and Vincent at the end sequence.

-I want to see Cloud pull out Tifa's panties from her drawer.

-I'd like Tifa's miniskirt to be tight and snug. :wacky:

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
A huuuuuuuuuuge world, where I can get lost in cities & Co.
So we better wait for PlayStation 4, 5 or 6, its powers will guarantee a monster of a remake.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I'd like the environments done like FFXII, in scale with the characters and constant to move through (not chopped up like in X). Although, I'd still want to see random encounters like in the original game for battles.

I agree with things being bigger and random houses. I wouldn't want a huge map either but like I said, to scale with the characters.

But otherwise completely the same as the original.

Aki

he are sick
Yeah I really liked FFXII's lay out, it was refreshing. It made it actually seem as though you were travel vast distances...only the calm lands in X gave this.

Imagine walking towards Midgar and the sky's getting darker, you can see the green glow from the reactors. EPIC

Top Bottom