Howdy pardners ?

Sen Jenko

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Blaster Master
I've been playing FF7 since I got it at 9 years old. I'm 33 now and play it about 3 to 4 times a year still. I'm not blind to this games faults but I am aware my nostalgia probably enhanced the game for me a lot. REGARDLESS, It's my favorite game and J love it so so much and getting it with a ps1 on christmas 99 is still the best gift I have ever received

I just wanted to say hi to all you guys, sorry for rambling but I have no friends who love ff7, ha. Hope you guys can deal with it.

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
Welcome! Hope you like it here, I know what you mean about not having many IRL friends to talk about FFVII with, just reading through all the discussions and debates here scratches that itch for me, even if I don't always contribute that much. I've enjoyed reading your posts already!

Sen Jenko

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Blaster Master
Welcome! Hope you like it here, I know what you mean about not having many IRL friends to talk about FFVII with, just reading through all the discussions and debates here scratches that itch for me, even if I don't always contribute that much. I've enjoyed reading your posts already!
Well thank you so much, haha. Glad to see someone enjoyed all that rambling :p I appreciate the warm welcome!!

Welcome aboard :monster:. Here's hoping you find what you're after here.
Thank you! I think I already have, haha. Nice to just have a space I can go on tangents about FFVII on.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I have only one friend who likes FF7 and he hasn't even played it, so I too come here for my doses of FF7 fandom.

I have several now, but I remember being in middle school and knowing absolutely no one who had even heard of the game (and almost everything else I was into) other than my older brother who showed it to me. Needless to say I spent a lot of time on the internet at that point of my life. :monster:

Sen Jenko

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Blaster Master
I have several now, but I remember being in middle school and knowing absolutely no one who had even heard of the game (and almost everything else I was into) other than my older brother who showed it to me. Needless to say I spent a lot of time on the internet at that point of my life. :monster:
Weirdly enough I had several friends as a preteen who also played Final Fantasy. Its just now as an adult I don't have any, haha.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Hey San, welcome! Also in my 30s, and FF7 was my #1 obsession in highschool. Unfortunately I was very alone in my fandom, despite my trying to get everyone to play it haha. Eventually I found forums like this — you’re in good company!

Hope you make yourself at home here.

Sen Jenko

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Blaster Master
Hey San, welcome! Also in my 30s, and FF7 was my #1 obsession in highschool. Unfortunately I was very alone in my fandom, despite my trying to get everyone to play it haha. Eventually I found forums like this — you’re in good company!

Hope you make yourself at home here.
Hey, dude! Thanks so much, I feel very welcome haha. Nice to meet another OG out on the streets :yass:

Top Bottom