I draw sometimes and I'm a 3d Modeler.

Superespresso

The big lad
tumblr_oj1npb9V7k1r6h243o1_540.jpg

Trying to get back into drawing with pencils since my tablet's down.

tumblr_oietv4489v1rgsvpoo3_540.jpg

Some older FF and MGS/DMC stuff.

tumblr_ma6rudKLCd1rgsvpoo1_540.jpg

unfinished digital from when my tablet worked.

Large image
98e591_5042e95bf3674e18a430bd808012621d~mv2.webp

And some old game dev. Trying to get back into everything since work absorbs my life now.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh pretty

I'd never get one like that in a million years for myself, but still. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
First of all, awesome artwork. You're 3D image looks pretty awesome. :)

2nd, is that your keyboard? :O

Fangu

Great Old One
That's the Razer BlackWidow Chroma, right? That's a really cool keyboard.

I love your art!

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
AutoDesk Maya, Zbrush, UDK, UE4, Crazybump, Photoshop for the entire production from start to finish :)
Pro stuff! You have a gallery somewhere?

I've always been impressed by what people could do with AutoDesk.
(I know, I'm from the "cheap amateur open source" side of things)
mD5QwE3.gif

(Obviously the work is unfinished - I dropped it, actually). A cookie if you can recognize what's the animation about :)

Superespresso

The big lad
AutoDesk Maya, Zbrush, UDK, UE4, Crazybump, Photoshop for the entire production from start to finish :)
Pro stuff! You have a gallery somewhere?

I've always been impressed by what people could do with AutoDesk.
(I know, I'm from the "cheap amateur open source" side of things)
mD5QwE3.gif

(Obviously the work is unfinished - I dropped it, actually). A cookie if you can recognize what's the animation about :)

Assets are fairly easy to pull when you know how. They have to exist in space in order to be utilized. For them to be properly pulled with a proper pivot though.. that's a different story. Back in the day when I pulled game characters from games I would either lose thee skeleton information or the model would be collapsed. Sometimes it works well, sometimes it doesn't.

Here's my website. It doesn't have much in the way of silly projects on it, but it has anything I care to show to a potential employer.

The animation looks familiar but I can't place it. Sorry :(

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
Assets are fairly easy to pull when you know how. They have to exist in space in order to be utilized. For them to be properly pulled with a proper pivot though.. that's a different story. Back in the day when I pulled game characters from games I would either lose thee skeleton information or the model would be collapsed. Sometimes it works well, sometimes it doesn't.

Here's my website. It doesn't have much in the way of silly projects on it, but it has anything I care to show to a potential employer.

Neat. Thanks for the link :)
That's cool stuff - I personally never worked on making game-ready, low-poly assets.

Superespresso

The big lad

Neat. Thanks for the link :)
That's cool stuff - I personally never worked on making game-ready, low-poly assets.

!! That's why it looks familiar. Good asset.

I much prefer making low poly or in this day and age, mid-res from a high res. You get to do so much playing with high resolution assets, and to make them lower poly is so much fun. It's basically playing jenga with geometry.

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
I much prefer making low poly or in this day and age, mid-res from a high res. You get to do so much playing with high resolution assets, and to make them lower poly is so much fun. It's basically playing jenga with geometry.
I always had the prejudice that making low-poly from high-poly was a hassle (namely if you have to bake all the maps and have to make matching UV unwraps), but to be fair it's something I've never done. I appreciate that you can view it as a sort of puzzle-game :)
(I've rather been the type to attempt to make stuff look somewhat realistic, and always crank up subdivisions :awesome: )

Superespresso

The big lad
I always had the prejudice that making low-poly from high-poly was a hassle (namely if you have to bake all the maps and have to make matching UV unwraps), but to be fair it's something I've never done. I appreciate that you can view it as a sort of puzzle-game :)
(I've rather been the type to attempt to make stuff look somewhat realistic, and always crank up subdivisions :awesome: )

It depends on what you're using to do it and what your process is. I typically start with a Mid-Res and move that into Zbrush to create my high res. Once I'm done I'll build a basic form by removing edge-loops from my mid and bake the texture. It's actually quite fun and easy once you get past how long it typically takes for a full bake.

Superespresso

The big lad
Is that like an interpretation of a cookie monster pose? :monster:

It totally could be. It was actually based on a screenshot from kingsglaive! Since the only ref I could find was a gif I wanted to challenge myself to draw him with charcoal while moving!

Superespresso

The big lad
I've been gone for a while (I'm so sorry. You can always find me on discord though and I really like talking to everyone)

In that time I snagged a really cheap Huion tablet as my cintiq is beyond repair and wacom wont fix it (they don't have the parts)

So I did some doodling today for the first time in 2 years on this tablet. I like it. I'm sorry, I'm not good. But I wanted to share. Maybe someone here will like them.

tumblr_orvrdmiQIA1r6h243o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_orvrdmiQIA1r6h243o2_1280.png

tumblr_orvrdmiQIA1r6h243o3_1280.jpg

Top Bottom