I have a prediction

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay so we know we have AC, BC, CC, and DC and people joked about their being an EC in the future (Didn't Endless Crisis come up?)

So here's my prediction, there will be two more titles in the compilation and the next one will be an EC and the last one will be FC and it will be called "Final..." something, I haven't come up with the second word.

What do you think? :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Final Crisis? ROFL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Final Crisis?

Seriously, the word Crisis comes up frerquently with the comp. Crisis Core. Before Crisis. The supposed Endless Crisis which as far as I know is completely fake.

Of course it could also be Final Cookie. I would play that game.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Final Crisis?

Seriously, the word Crisis comes up frerquently with the comp. Crisis Core. Before Crisis. The supposed Endless Crisis which as far as I know is completely fake.

Of course it could also be Final Cookie. I would play that game.

You know it's funny, cuz FF7's world gets attacked by extraterrestrial foes and worldwide crises almost as much as Earth in the DCU, and they've been through 3 Crises.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I have a prediction that most fans won't be happy about milking the Final Fantasy VII cow again very much.. -_-

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
"Final Crisis." 'Scuse me while I lmao at the name being forced to change for release in Western countries. :awesome:

Let's just hope they stop at EC, with "Eternal Crisis" or "Endless Crisis" or something.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
"Final Crisis." 'Scuse me while I lmao at the name being forced to change for release in Western countries.
okay sorry... what? :(

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Also, rename AC and DC to Advent Crisis and Dirge of Crisis.
And CC to Crisis Crisis.

Wait, what.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
Oh gawd will somebody please think of the children.

....enough with the games, already all I want is a remake (/shallow and I don't care). Although hopefully that DoC secret ending wasn't canon :awesome:

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I really really really really don't think there's going to be an EC or any other addition to the compilation, outside of a FFVII remake which they're most likely already working on in secret. That may get a subtitle, but I'm not sure.

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
Why would there not be a new Compilation title? They've been working up to something with all of this Genesis/Tsviet stuff.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I really really really really don't think there's going to be an EC or any other addition to the compilation, outside of a FFVII remake which they're most likely already working on in secret. That may get a subtitle, but I'm not sure.
reactionfacedak-1.jpg

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Let's just hope they stop reusing the word 'crisis' over and over and over.
I concur! :awesome:

Also, limit it to just three new games (so they can go "lolz, there's 7 things in the Compilation of FFVII") and maybe remake them all in a couple of years time for the PSPGo.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
@NB: That story was messy and shody to begin with. I think they should leave as is.

The phrase "quit while your ahead" comes to mind..

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I predict we will not see a remake until the alphabet theme they're going with is up to "O" as in "FFVII: Original Crisis." :monster:

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
@NB: That story was messy and shody to begin with. I think they should leave as is.

The phrase "quit while your ahead" comes to mind..

The Hell they should. I'm actually legitimately interested in what is going to happen to these characters. Besides, the Compilation hasn't really let me down yet, & even if it does, I'd rather have a shitty conclusion than a story that just drops off in the middle. At least I can ignore the shitty story & still know what happens.

Top Bottom