I have a prediction

Sephiroth_Owa13

Rookie Adventurer
Being an XI player. I know the way SE loves to dick around it's players. So they'll probably come out with a few more games, nothing to do with the back story of VII or clear up foggy areas... Jenova hello! My money is on a game with Genesis... I mean look at all the build up they did with him.

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
The last game of the Compilation will be called "Fanboy Crisis".
It will be about the fanboys of the original FFVII, making a crisis(AKA crying and whining) from the fact that S-E is simply giving what the consumers want(because people are actually buying the new games, and even enjoying them[OMG!]).

I heard some members of TheLifestream.Net are going to be the main characters of it.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It will be about the fanboys of the original FFVII, making a crisis(AKA crying and whining) from the fact that S-E is simply giving what the consumers want(because people are actually buying the new games, and even enjoying them[OMG!]).

I heard some members of TheLifestream.Net are going to be the main characters of it.

600107-oh_you_super.jpg

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

You forgot to come up with a Final Fantasy VII: EC title first, because to keep their trend of having all the titles as _C alphabetically from A-D, they'd need to release another title before FC. ;)

:monster:

X :neo:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

Sympathy thanked.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You forgot to come up with a Final Fantasy VII: EC title first, because to keep their trend of having all the titles as _C alphabetically from A-D, they'd need to release another title before FC. ;)

:monster:

Erectile Condition? idk

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Erectile Condition? idk

Square Enix is finally making a game about the LTD. It's going to be about Cloud's penis... and who really has it. Zack or Sephiroth. Tifa or Aerith.

Also, btw, it would be Erectile Crisis. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Top Bottom