I just became legal and no one made a thread about it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You've 18, awesome! Now hurry up and start drinking because before you know it you'll be 21 and it won't be fun anymore :monster: (joking of course)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Bappy hirthday!

I mean, Ppyha Daybirth FUCK

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I've been legal for almost a year now, even though I'm younger than you, but that's because the age of consent is only 16 in my state.

Happy birthday.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I've been legal for almost a year now, even though I'm younger than you, but that's because the age of consent is only 16 in my state.

Happy birthday.

You lucky, lucky person. Give me advice on what legal people do now please. :awesome:

Professional contact. :monster:

Except naked.

That can be arranged.

By the way, I'm my own secretary.

Hoy tagal mo nawala saan ka galing??

Happy happy happy birthday..... :awesome:

Tambay lang sa tabu-tabi! Joke lang, busy sa college, responsible kasi ako kunwari. :whistle:

Thanks. :desu:

Bappy hirthday!

I mean, Ppyha Daybirth FUCK

Tnaskh. :monster:

You've 18, awesome! Now hurry up and start drinking because before you know it you'll be 21 and it won't be fun anymore :monster: (joking of course)

What do you mean it won't be fun anymore? :sadpanda:

Happy Birthday! Tits or gtfo... :monster:

It's only polite to show yours first. :pinkmonster:

Well, I am always looking for new applicants.

When can I schedule for an interview? I can wear whatever or nothing at all. :wacky:

Happy Birthday, Mei.

I'd ask for n00dz, but it's like Pedo Bear said -- my interest ended a week ago.

I can still send you my n00dz from 5 years ago if you're still interested. :wackymonster:

62f6cd95dee830ad6f3e201d37ed1ad87e41707748b8816ddc167d491cddc401.jpg

It's okay. I knew my relationship with Pedobear wouldn't last anyway. :(

Happy birthday! Now you are legal please find new and interesting ways to stretch the tolerance of law enforcement officials :D

I'll try my very best. :salute: I was thinking of streaking next Wednesday but I'm not sure how my parents would feel about that...

Happy Birthday. So what is your new shtick now that you're legal?

Legal things. Like sexually harassing everyone--but legally. Legal stalking. Legal exhibitionism.

You know... legal things.

Welcome back, Mei. Does this mean you will resume your pursuit of a naked confrontation with Aaron? I seem to recall you being particularly fond of him.

What'd you do for your birthday, btw?

I'm starting now actually. I know he's been waiting for it as much as I am. He's just trying to hide his glee in his pants. Don't worry, I got this. :awesome:

We went to the beach. Got really sunburnt so I'm now staying at home not laying on my back because it really hurts.

All because Aaron wasn't around to rub sunscreen down my back. :sadpanda:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Happy birthday, Shortstack. Though I am curious if you're still as short a stack as ever.

Top Bottom