• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

i love small children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I-I-IIIIIIIIII LOVE LITTLE GIRLS THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD. I LOVE~ LITTLE GIRLS YEAH THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO BAD

crack

Donator
2rha5b8.jpg

Now you've scared the children.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I get confused among so many pedobears. Now I'm forced to read the usernames to know who's who :awesome:

Seriously, I object. Put it in the threads if you must and those who don't want it and don't find it funny can keep away from it, but why is the crude and lame unfunniness on the forum index as well?

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Man right now I'm glad I'm not Tenny's age :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
hey guys it's not April 1st anymoar. I want to go back to my awesome icon plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom