• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I was Young, I was Stupid, and I wrote a Fanfic with Typos.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
OH. MY. GOD.

I found my old Fanfic.

And it's as terrible and as embarrassing as I remember it being (I even had a sequel planned, goddammit).

I hate my younger self. My younger self shipped characters! My younger self was a Clerith... and I hate him!

Well I don't "hate him" hate him, but I'm currently ashamed of him.

If you want to read this, here it is.

THE ZODIAC WAR
http://www.icybrian.com/fanfic/blade/

(This says 2003 but I wrote it when I was 17 (so... 1999?) By the way this was originally written with a black background with all manner of unreadable fonts to color the dialogue... so yeah I was... a complete FF dork back then.

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, TRES! I KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, TRES! I KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING!
Laughing with you, not at you. :monster:

I remember reading this 15 years ago and not having the heart to tell you how bad it was -- or how hilariously suggestive some of the wording is.

"He grasped the hilt of this strange new sword and felt the firmness of it.

'I think I will call this blade Legend.'"

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
They had SOME good ideas, but mostly on the "Enix" side of things.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Laughing with you, not at you. :monster:

I remember reading this 15 years ago and not having the heart to tell you how bad it was -- or how hilariously suggestive some of the wording is.

"He grasped the hilt of this strange new sword and felt the firmness of it.

'I think I will call this blade Legend.'"

I THINK I JUST SNROTED

And all I can think of is this lolololol

BiodegradableFastDonkey-small.gif

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
You realize I had no ulterior intentions when I wrote that, right? RIGHT?

If there's one thing that's consistent with me now with me back then is that I never exactly had my mind in the gutter in my writing.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I never said this was a DEMOCRACY. >_>

That being said, I don't mind laughing about my past, but there's somethings I don't think are funny. And I'm not about to change my feelings about who I am or who I was.

I may be straight-laced (perhaps to a fault, which SOME may find hilarious), but don't beat a horse if it's dead already.

Last edited:
Top Bottom