• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

If Sephiroth had a girlfriend, how do you think she'd be?

The other option is still Aerith and Sephiroth in an AU. I am actually an AeriSeph fan myself. I think it would actually work if they had met each other in the Crisis Core period which would make Sephiroth even less of an ice king. I could actually see them having a lot in common; growing up in the Shinra labs, feeling different from the rest of humanity, and having great talents that people seek to exploit. Just imagine if it was Sephiroth who fell through the church instead of Zack. There is a comic based on that premise.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Aeriseph-Alternative-Meeting-384255699

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Aeriseph-Alternative-Meeting-pt-2-387500471

I personally ADORE AeriSeph. Really. Thank you for the link :love:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I think we've exhausted the possibilities......

except maybe that Sephiroth is actually a submissive and likes being abused and whipped and stuff. I mean, it kind of makes sense for those powerful type people y'know? :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Oh, god, please don't keep posting "Don't let this thread die". That gets annoying very quickly. Thread's are organic; if they have more to them, they will continue, but die out once it has passed beyond all discussion.

As Octo said, I'm not sure how else to elaborate. Sephiroth is such an enigma, who the hell knows?

I'd probably have more to say on the matter, but I haven't really speculated on Sephiroth in like, I dunno, years, not since I bored of my Sephiroth fanfic a long, long time ago.

I do admit to laughing my ass off at the fact that Cloud imagined him shirtless. WTF was up with that? XD

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Oh, god, please don't keep posting "Don't let this thread die". That gets annoying very quickly. Thread's are organic; if they have more to them, they will continue, but die out once it has passed beyond all discussion.

As Octo said, I'm not sure how else to elaborate. Sephiroth is such an enigma, who the hell knows?

I'd probably have more to say on the matter, but I haven't really speculated on Sephiroth in like, I dunno, years, not since I bored of my Sephiroth fanfic a long, long time ago.

I do admit to laughing my ass off at the fact that Cloud imagined him shirtless. WTF was up with that? XD

Even the guys want him. :P

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvenTheGuysWantHim

From the Tv Tropes link:
Cloud from Final Fantasy VII is actually stated to be this in Ultimania Omega Guide. "One look at Cloud in drag gets Corneo very excited. Does Cloud's charms enslave even members of the same sex?"

It's hard to imagine Cloud's charms enslaving anyone. (Except Priscilla, the First Fangirl).

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I'm not saying that Cloud said he imagined Sephiroth shirtless. I'm saying that it simply happened. Whether Cloud acknowledges this to himself or not, consciously or subconsciously, is another, different, question. xD

So why was Sephiroth shirtless, if not for Cloud's fantasies? My understanding of this scene is that it was a mental battle between Sephiroth and Cloud, and whatever was there was a representation of what Sephiroth was to him--an enemy, beat on destroying him. It just so happens that Cloud also thinks of him topless. xD

Also, this begs the question of why the game designers made Sephiroth shirtless, if again it's not about Cloud getting his rocks off. o.O

It is my opinion that the game designers were lazy, and didn't want to render all of Sephiroth's clothing because it would be easier not to. I guess they didn't consider the implications such an omission could cause. xD

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Well, Sephiroth was already shirtless while in the materia bubble. His lower half had kind of dematerialised in the Lifestream and Sephy decided to include leatherpants when he put it back together. It's only the illusionary Jenova-Sephiroths that aren't shirtless.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
So why was he shirtless in the materia bubble to begin with?

also, thank you for answering a question I've long been curious about (almost twenty years, in fact).

Skan

Pro Adventurer
AKA
dief
'cause the hot mako burned the clothes off his body. :monster: He gets to reimagine his lower-body though now that it's gone, so he goes with pants.

I always thought he loses the lower half of his body, 'cause Cloud stabbed him in the waist, and the bottom half fell off in the Lifestream?

Since Jenova reproduces by cloning herself, like a virus that colonizes and mutates the cells of other living organisms, I see no reason why her species would need dicks or wombs.

Skan

Pro Adventurer
AKA
dief
Or his disembodied dick is swimming around the Lifestream waiting to corrupt innocent souls.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Maybe thats how Sin from FFX came to be....

:O mother of god....

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
yes, yes...I can see the resemblance between Sin and a giant mutated Sephiroth dick...

10sin-a.jpg

...a dick that caught on fire, grew claws and teeth, contracted a flesh eating virus then joined a tribe that carved elaborate designs into his skin.

...I can see it. :awesome:

XandraH

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Azaret, MizzReno, Ace
I once read some well written Yuffie/Sephiroth fiction, and since then I`ve shipped them. I make no excuses for my preferences!

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
If Sephiroth had a girlfriend she would be a woman of above average combat prowess , considerable intelligence, serious if not callous demeanor and a bit of bloodlust.

In other words, she'd be Lightning.

CameoAmalthea

Pro Adventurer
Or Elfe - who exists in FFVII and fought Sephiroth to a draw

I seriously ship Elfe/Sephiroth - they're equals and have similar pasts as victims of experimentation - they're super soldiers, they're monsters, they're killers - but Elfe fights for a purpose and that fascinates Sephiroth

...I want more people know Elfe exists and that's she's really cool...

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Elfé seems to be one of the better options to pair with Sephiroth. However, I prefer pairing her with Shears. I think another good option would be Argento, though we know next to nothing about her.

Top Bottom