I'm Back?

Ayaui

The Bitchiest Bitch <3
AKA
Jessi
So do you guys remember me? Wow it's been..a few years haha. I've been busy..thanks to being in college. Or as you European folks say, university. Ya'll should remember me as Jessi or George Weasley..I think, I can't remember haha.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Don't really remember you (sorry) but welcome back all the same! :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I was wondering if I'd ever see you again. Welcome back an' shit. :awesomonster: Where did you end up going to school?

Ayaui

The Bitchiest Bitch <3
AKA
Jessi
Thanks for the welcomes. I of course remember you Aaron. I won't EVER forget you haha.

I go to school in Pennsylvania. In Allentown..a small private liberal arts college. It's number 1 in theatre if anyone cares haha.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You sound familiar, especially the George Weasley part.

Welcome back all the same. :)

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Well hello there! I'm new so I don't know you but still its nice having you here (The more the merrier!). College huh? I know how that feels, since I'm in college myself so keep on tight. You studying theater? That's nice I've always found that career quite interesting :)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
No idea who you are, but George Weasley means it's likely that you ran with some of the folk I roll with now. THEREFORE...

welcome :oscar:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hi, I don't remember you, but I don't remember last week either, so it's nothing personal. You probably don't remember me either so welcome back :lol:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I have a vague recollection of you. Clearly you need to poast moar, so welcome back. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So do you guys remember me? Wow it's been..a few years haha. I've been busy..thanks to being in college. Or as you European folks say, university. Ya'll should remember me as Jessi or George Weasley..I think, I can't remember haha.

I kinda remember you.

You had an Itachi avatar at one point?

Top Bottom