• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Insufficient PriviLAgeS"

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Just asking why suddenly I cant post on the Chapter 18 thread, since
I was using normally until now; especially weird considering theres not even a notification.

Thanks

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
It's happening to me too. I think it's a tiny mistake. lol I can't post in any of the spoiler threads.

Edit: I was going to ask the mods, but it looks like no one is here right now. :mon:

Reactions: Wol

Back To Black

Pro Adventurer
It's happening to me too. I think it's a tiny mistake. lol I can't post in any of the spoiler threads.

Edit: I was going to ask the mods, but it looks like no one is here right now. :mon:
A quarantine within a quarantine :desuawesomonster:

It's probably a hiccup or precautionary.

I haven't pulled an all nighter like that in decades. The game is like meeting up with an old friend on a weekend.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
At first I theorized that it may have been an issue with the "Pro Adventurer" status (based on post count), but I see that cold_spirit posted last in one of them, and they have that status too.

Lex

Administrator
Last night I set permissions so that anyone with the usergroup "newbie" couldn't post in there. You are supposed to be removed from "newbie" after 10 posts, but this doesn't appear to be working. I'll remove the restriction for now.

Top Bottom