• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Interest Check: Mass Effect RP

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Yeah, the colours in Dessies kind of makes my eyes bleed. Default grey works just fine imo.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
You get used to it over time. I don't mind the fact that there's loads of colours everywhere.

What I do mind is the half hour it takes actually formatting the post to get the colours to show up. It's a nightmare.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Yeah, the colours in Dessies kind of makes my eyes bleed. Default grey works just fine imo.
its just that it gets confusing when people read it and are like 'WAIT DID BOB SAY THAT OR WAS IT SUE THERE ARE NO INDICATORS I AM SO FUCKING CONFUSED'

the colors help with that, imo

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
its just that it gets confusing when people read it and are like 'WAIT DID BOB SAY THAT OR WAS IT SUE THERE ARE NO INDICATORS I AM SO FUCKING CONFUSED'

the colors help with that, imo

Especially with some people's writing styles, it can get confusing otherwise.

Especially with some people's writing styles, it can get confusing otherwise.

Then I go back to my previous statement: Or at least use colours that don't clash with the dark green background.

Like this or this or maybe this one. This one works too...

Please stay away from: this or this and especially this.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
K, so, gonna try to make a quick bio tonight for human and other character. We'll see how that goes once I get home from my brief time at work.

This next month for me is gonna be really busy seeing as I have a community play in a couple of weeks. The pressure is on because before now we really haven't gotten much shit done at all for a lot of chorus parts (most of the shit I'm actually in). You'll have to forgive me if I'm legitimately NOT AROUND for some days in January.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
HEY GUYS

SO TOTALLY NOT JOINING THIS AT ALL BUT GOOD JOB ON THE ORGANIZATION.

YOU'RE ALL AWESOME ILU <3

Here's a bit of a caution, though. Once this gets off the ground, there will be two full-fledged RPs going on. Be sure that you don't bite off more than you can chew with either this beaut, or Dessies, because we have people cracking under the pressure enough as is.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
HEY GUYS

SO TOTALLY NOT JOINING THIS AT ALL BUT GOOD JOB ON THE ORGANIZATION.

YOU'RE ALL AWESOME ILU <3

Here's a bit of a caution, though. Once this gets off the ground, there will be two full-fledged RPs going on. Be sure that you don't bite off more than you can chew with either this beaut, or Dessies, because we have people cracking under the pressure enough as is.

u say this to the girl who is frequently on three other rping sites

HAW HAW HAW

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I can also handle this \o/

I probably shouldn't be

But I can

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Male Turian - Watch this spot.

Salarian Biotic Expert - Watch this spot.

Last edited:
Be sure that you don't bite off more than you can chew with either this beaut, or Dessies, because we have people cracking under the pressure enough as is.

It's funny because being one of the none Dessies I have been considering whether I should start with just one character and go from there or stick with the planned two. :P

It is good advice though, thanks.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I've decided that in 2011 I am going to thrive under pressure.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Once I get out of this rl pinch and finish an upcoming interview.

SPARTA time for this and Dessies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Name: Linatrik Silvarius
Race: Turian
Position: Squad member
Homeworld: Palaven
Specializations: Biotics/Close quarters combat

Appearance: Linatrik is a typical-looking turian, possessing a darker exoskeletal tone that is a dark charcoal grey, with white facial markings; there is very little about her appearance that makes her stand out - a fact that she is very aware of.

Personality: Driven, but not especially ambitious, Linatrik has something of an inferiority complex - she feels as though she has to prove herself to everyone. She is cheerful and outgoing enough, though obviously rather competitive. She is cautious by nature, and patient to a fault - she does not charge in guns blazing. She is also a huge movie buff.

History: Served in the military, as all turians do, until it was determined at age 20 that she was a biotic. She entered the training later than most, and so the younger cabal trainees would treat her as a remedial biotic. She turned this into fuel to motivate her to excel - she graduated and began serving in the cabals in less time than it normally takes them to gain a handle over their powers. She has spent the following six years serving in the cabals, and rose through the ranks to second-in-command of her assigned cabal. She has spent the past two years on Citadel, working with scientists to explore turian biotic advancement.

Linatrik is estranged from her parents - or, rather, from her father. A retired military commander, he was extremely disappointed in his daughter for joining the cabals, as he, like many turians, is deeply mistrustful of biotics. He has not spoken to or made any attempt to contact his daughter since the day she came home and excitedly told her parents that she had been recruited as a biotic. Her mother, while sympathetic to Linatrik's feelings, chose to abide by her husband's decision. She keeps up an infrequent correspondence with Linatrik via the extranet.

Name: Rakesh Idahn
Race: Drell
Position: Squad Member/Bodyguard to Taplo
Homeworld: Kahje
Specializations: Assassination/Infiltration/Tech/Sniping

Appearance: Rakesh is on the taller end of the spectrum, standing nearly as tall as a turian. His scaly skin is a deep green, and his eyes, when stared at long enough, have a very faint reddish tint. He wears a simple, hooded black jacket, left unzipped to reveal a black vest over a white collared shirt, the top few buttons of which are left undone, allowing a tiny glimpse of the well-toned body beneath. His outfit is completed by unremarkable black trousers and boots, the latter of which have been treated so as to enable Rakesh to move silently, when he wishes. Some habits die hard.

Personality: Having spent most of his life as an assassin, Rakesh has come to be cool, calm, and collected at all times, and most especially under fire. He does trend sarcastic, which does occassionally cause issues. His relationship with Taplo can be described as brotherly - he is the elder brother, looking out for his younger sibling's well being at all times. He gives Taplo help, and guides him, whenever asked, but otherwise leaves Taplo to find his own path, so that he may come into his own.

History: Rakesh was given up to Taplo's family as part of The Compact, a tremendous honor for him. He missed his family very much, and felt abandoned by them, and threw himself into the assassin's training that Taplo's family had chosen for him, being in need of such skills. He made his first kill at the age of 9, and took his first job at 15. He has spent the past 20 years as an assassin, taking the lives of his targets with a frightening proficiency - he has never failed to complete an assignment. He always strove for perfection, and eliminated his marks by methods that were appropriate relative to the reason for the assassination - and always had a strict rule about not killing innocents.

Until his last hit.

A child strayed into his crosshairs as his finger twitched on the trigger.

He has had nightmares about it every night since, and is suffering a crisis of faith - he feels as though Kalihira has abandoned him, and no longer heeds his prayers. He is becoming drawn toward the hanar worship of the Enkindlers, and is torn between the two beliefs. He has also given up the assassin's life, and has spent his time protecting Taplo - hoping that if he can do enough good, that it can erase his sins.

He knows that he is no longer Whole.

Name: Femi Orquiz
Race: Human
Position: Crew Member
Specializations: Firearm knowledge and modification

Appearance: Femi is of medium height and build, trending slightly taller than the average human male. He keeps his sandy brown hair cut short, and it's usually buried under his cap, which comes nearly down to his hazel brown eyes. He wears the standard Alliance military uniform, though he sprang for red pinstriping on the boots on a whim.

Personality: Femi's one of those guys that's just sort of...there. He doesn't have a lot of friends, though it's not for lack of trying - he's certainly friendly and cheerful enough. He just kind of fades into the background while more impressive people get the attention. He's a nice guy, but he's just not really all that special. Some would say that he drinks just a little too much - not enough to cause issues with his duties...just a little too much.

History: Femi's military career can be summed up as being entirely unextraordinary. Nothing about him stands out in any way; he's neither a decorated war hero, nor a spineless coward. He slowly worked his way through the ranks, having always been better suited to administrative duties and paperwork than actual combat. Born on Earth, he joined the Alliance when he was 18 due to a lack of any other promising prospects back home and has never looked back.
Updated with additional bios >:3

Last edited:

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
LOOKING FOR SUPPLIES LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT YOU BET COMMANDER

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Bio for our first antagonist:

Name: Grabacr Bragr

Race: Krogan

Position: Chief of Clan Grabacr

Appearance: Even for a krogan, Bragr is considered a monster, standing a good foot and a half taller than most of his kin and weighing close to 2 tons in full battle armour. His broad and brawny appearance is made all the more intimidating by the dark crimson colouration of his jagged crests and the worn, scarred and faded orange scales that cover his body. His eyes are a stormy grey that betray both his fierce disposition and lifetime of battle. His scales and plates are covered in a thousand nicks and scars, though nothing immediately obvious to the naked eye when his raw intimidating size is what instantly draws attention.

In combat, Bragr wears the traditional armour of the past Chiefs of Grabacr, now so worn and weathered from thousands of years of use that it looks as though it was carved from stone, rather than moulded from metal. The intricate designs and sketches in the armour that display the clan's most glorious past conquests are all but completely lost to time. The armour itself is of a deep red colouration, slightly darker than his prominent scales. Because of the inconveniences of his size, Bragr is forced to go into battle without the sleeves of the armour, revealing his titanic arms.

Personality: Bragr is a staunch krogan traditionalist, and has been one for many centuries now. His firm belief in the sacred rites of old, and in the fact that leadership should be earned through the aggression and dominance in combat, have left him with a very sceptical eye on the more progressive krogans under his rule, and outright aggression to ignorant aliens trying to engage themselves in the affairs of his people. Bragr however, is not unintelligent, despite his reliance on brute force to solve the problems faced in his society. He understands that without solid leadership the krogan people will be forever lost to civil war. To this end, he has set about uniting the clans in his region.

Bragr is a dangerous combination for a Krogan, a barely tempered rage masked beneath the patient exterior of a charismatic leader. His old-fashioned methods and prowess in the realm of physical combat have led to the development of a great arrogance over other races, and even other Krogan clans that do not swear loyalty to him or his cause.

Home Planet: Tuchanka

History: The son of a prominent member of the Grabacr clan, it did not take long for Bragr and his brother Renkat to make an impression amongst the clan, the two being the most promising young warriors even from a very early age. Growing up amidst the Krogan Rebellions instilled a great impression on the young warrior; the idea of a powerful krogan society fuelled by the fury of battle and warfare, dominating the other, weaker species was one that left its mark on the adolescent warrior for the centuries to come.

When this age of krogan glory was brutally ripped down around him by the salarian genophage, it caused Bragr to abandon the planet Tuchanka, disgusted with what had become of the krogan society. He served for several decades as a mercenary operating in the Terminus Systems, long enough to get a good sense of the way that the galaxy works and become equally disgusted with the weakness of the other species. He returned to Tuchanka with a single purpose: to restore the glory of the krogan people.

Shortly after returning to his old clan, Bragr wasted no time in challenging the current clan chieftain for the right to lead. His utter victory against an older and more experienced opponent proved his worth to his clan, and the centuries of warfare that followed proved the same to the rest of the krogan in the region as he slowly expanded and united the half dozen or so clans that surrounded Grabacr. He now commands in excess of ten thousand krogan, and is one of the planet&#8217;s most renowned and bloodthirsty warlords.

At some point during his reign, Bragr fathered a son, whom later challenged him for the right to lead the clan. During the long and brutal fight that followed, Bragr was forced to end the life of his son...a story he has become accustomed to telling with some pride, not for his own achievement or personal glory, but because of the pride he felt in the pure krogan behaviour of his son.

Hisako

AKA
i am missing out on an msn convo aren't i

Top Bottom