Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
If you fuck around, you'll get the beak

hSoG2dx.jpg

aQhHo2e.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The Shinra research facility known as The Drum houses many top secret specimens made from cells of a certain top secret test subject. These inhuman experiments sure make for an interesting photography tour. :monster:

Who's that sexy headless lady?

This is one of my favorite scenes in the game. I can't help but take screenshots of it. This filter looks amazing. People may not like Sephiroth showing up early but this scene in front of Jenova.... *chef's kiss*

And a touching reunion!

Pretty frightening to think that inside every one of those pods along the bottom of the Drum was a person mutated into... That in the foreground. :monster:

Tifa asking, "how much is that doggy in the window cage???

"I think he likes me, Aerith!!" -Tifa

".....Um..." -Aerith

LOL this scene is so fucked up and freaky. It doesn't get nearly enough credit. Zenenes munching on failed experiments and leaving bodies in the hallway.

It's just so friendly, huh?

Sledgeworms are little shits, just ask Cloud.

Until Intergrade's photo mode, I had no idea that the thing the Brain Pod tossed back and forth into its container.. Was a miniature of its own head. I fucking loving this thing. :monster:

D'awww, isn't it precious? :awesome:

Clearly its shy.

And they all had to die!

See, Red?! You got fans!!!

Tifa knockin' out mutants for free.

The Swordipede is one of those iconic monsters in FFVII and you can't tell me otherwise.

LOL love this boss fight.

Aerith getting the finisher and looking badass was amazing. Loved how the Remake made everyone look cool as fuck.

More to come later!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Double post. :monster:

After the Drum, everyone knows what comes next. One of the best parts of the Remake. A fuckton of pics under the cut, lol

The breakout. The mako filter definitely gives this an especially eerie glow to match its fluids.

While I get the preference for human-like red blood and share it, I definitely dig the black alien blood that bubbles on the floor as if seemingly still alive. Creepy and bizarre.

"What the hell did I step in?!" Tifa just straight up looks grossed out at stepping in its blood, I love it :monster:

Sephiroth looks so goddamn creepy, innocent, and just weird. A deranged murderer.

Cloud's expression of shock and sadness at Barret's near-death is another example of just the incredible detail of facial expressions. Love it.

The transformation. Really love how this illusion looks.

Gotta say its wild how it just... Poofed into existence.

The contrast of Tifa's horror with Aerith's unwavering resolve and almost... expectancy, really drives home Aerith is not just a local florist.

Love this shot that mirrors the artwork Nomura did for the last cover of Dengeki Playstation.

This shot... The texture, detail, just... Everything about this horror is perfect. We may have lost the trail of blood but... we also got this. Granted, it'd have been better to get both but... This is certainly a glow-up if ever I saw one. This is horror, indeed.

The fucking detail... Look at the detail in its cut off tentacle, just.. Amazing.

Again, the detail, and the roar.

A great battle shot with Cloud and Tifa.

Another one I was happy with that included Red XIII too.

The horror and detail in its eyes...

Here too. Definitely pissed off, lol

The Calamity From the Skies, baby

Tifa straight up Dolphin Punching an alien. It speaks for itself. :monster:

Jenova hates dolphins, apparently :awesome:

Leviathan has entered the chat.

Hydro Pump, Leviathan! Kill it!!!

Infinity End ends this fight. And looks so damn awesome...

IT WAS MARCO ALL ALONG!?

"Oh, so you like beating up on men in vegetative states and mothers, Cloud? Think that makes you a big man, huh?"

Hey, its Before Crisis AVALANCHE!

Sephiroth is such a good son, he even made sure to keep his mommy modest!

Really interesting to see how in tact Jenova's main body is after its liberation.

...Oh, not Sephiroth!

The thing about a Sephiroth Copy, is they got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at you it doesn't seem to be living.

I told you it was a fuckton of photos! :monster:

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
a fuckton of photos
A fuckton is another compound I'll happily add to my vocabulary :mon:
Fastastic pics, as always!

By the way, if anyone is going to replay the final chapter to take photos, I have a favour to ask. If the cutscenes with Zack's not-quite-last stand are not CGI (I believe they're not??), can you take a few pics of him from different angles for me, pretty please? As much as the camera allows that, of course. @Makoeyes987, @Mayo Master, @Tetsujin ? Anyone?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's time for Rufus Muthafuckin' Shinra.

This is it, boys. Time for the new boss.

Loved this shot of Cloud here.

And this shot of Rufus here.

That's one helluva well-trained dog. Rufus is like, "Get em' boy!!!"

Cloud's like, "I'm gonna kill your dog if you don't stop." And Rufus is like, "You're bluffing. You'd never kill such a precious, good doggo."

Rufus running up to Cloud on the stagger like, "You sick bastard, I'LL KILL YOU! Don't you hurt my dog!!!"

Rufus be like, "Wanna see my version of Gil Toss?" :awesome:

Guns, baby. Guns within guns are the best.

"Relax, Rufus. I'm just taking his temperature."

"No, you cannot... Take Dark Star's temperature like that, you're not even a vet!"

It was at this point, Dark Star realized he fucked up.

f

"No one told me this would be like a fucking vet visit, Rufus!! LET ME KILL HIM!"

"No, Cloud's clearly a cat person. You're in danger."

Cloud's face here really sums up what happens when you fuck up. "Goddamnit... I fell for it..."

I once again have to give it to this game. The facial expressions in every aspect of combat are amazing. Rufus when he parries Cloud.. The intensity of it all. Just amazing.

"Look at the shiny, Cloud!"

"Goddamnit, I really hate this guy and his fucking guns..."

So this is what happens when you hit Rufus with a "certain attack" while his guard is down. :awesome: Guess he's not a fan of big swords being brought down on him overhead!

Cloud's had enough of this rich boy.

So, I finished Rufus off with Ascension and he was doing the usual hitstun animations but the minute his HP went to zero during the attack, he suddenly stood straight up, stopped moving, and looked like this. Just staring Cloud straight in the eye while impaled LOL it was the weirdest shit and I had to take a picture.

"Heh... That's all for today."

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Crazy motorcycle time!!!

The Arsenal looks fucking awesome with those flame walls. "Cry Havoc!" being the name of its final attack is pretty badass.

Just.. Wow. Cloud's been kicking ass with motorcycles since the jump, apparently!!!!

LOL gotta love that "Stormtrooper Aim" Shinra Infantry have! :monster:

"Aerith, do you.. know how to drive stick?"

"What?! I don't even know how to drive!!!!"

Such a lovely group shot!

A face off.

"Hey, Stan? Does Shinra medical insurance cover 'road rash?'"

"I sure hope so, Dan..."

Heidegger's pure terror just sells this scene, lol

I just love the look everyone gives Cloud like, 'yeah, that was badass, yup!' Tifa looks so satisfied :monster:

This was the last man standing. Gotta give him credit.

What I love is the detail of the sword and also how you can see the chest I forgot to open here!

This man looks so terrified even with being unable to see his eyes.

Protect this smile.

Literally taking down a military humvee with his sword. You know that's gonna be a fucking wreck. The graphics in the motorcycle chase look so amazing.

Yup, that was definitely a wreck. And Cloud just zooms on by :monster:

M.O.T.H. Units are as big assholes on the road as they are in battle. They need to be scrapped.

Love this shot of SOLDIERs on their bikes. And guess what?

SOLDIERs ain't got shit on Cloud apparently :monster:

Top 10 Moments Before Disaster. The pilot's look just makes it even better.

Oh look, it's everyone's favorite Shinra boss! :awesome:

God, this thing was a pain in the ass in Hard Mode.

Die in a fire.

Hey, who's just standing there in front of the toll gate?? They need to get off the road and-

Oh.. It's you... What are YOU doing here?! Were you seriously just that bored and itching to see Cloud??

Cloud's look of "what the actual fuck" is great.

Aerith's expression of shock before being slammed into the dashboard was fucking LOL

Everyone realizes something is seriously fucked up is about to happen, LOLOL

After this, Sephiroth and the final battle :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Destiny's Crossroads, baby. Just a warning, this will have a lot of images, I sorta went ham with the camera mode here. :wacky:

There's even more I simply didn't share because I just have to take photos in numerous filters and stuff. LOL this chapter was the most fun to take pictures of.

Also ended up changing image hosting sites so I can actually directly link the photos here instead of a posting a thumbnail :monster:

Onto the photos!

Don't know if anyone noticed this, but if you go right to the spot before Sephiroth appears in the cutscene, you can see black feathers floating on their own in the game field. I thought that was a nice touch.

Such an ominous and well done shot of Sephiroth waiting for you.

Showdown on the Expressway.

The facial expressions just say it all, lol

Time to see what's behind the veil.

A great aerial shot of Midgar, you can even see the Sector 7 plate ruins still on fire

Hey look! It's Darkside!

Well, isn't this just a nostalgic face off. Wait... Barret never fucking even met Yazoo, lol

Cloud and Tifa tag team, baby

:: Promised Land Intensifies:: Really kinda funny seeing this with the game HUD over it... Looks like it's playable or something lol

It was here Tifa got revenge, for a beatdown she hadn't even received yet. Eat the dolphin, Loz. Eat it and cry.

Aerith telling her minions to take down the ditzy gunner.

Suddenly, Meteor.

Suddenly, Sephiroth!

When you're ready to fight with your main in the tournament finals.

When you're ready to fight with your main in the finals and its against the scrub you mess with everyday at locals. :awesome:

"Are we.. Are we really doing this already..?"

"You goddamnit right we are. I'm not waiting another 7 years until the final battle in a fucking crater to fight you. We fight now. Raise your sword."

"Sephiroth, your shoelaces are untied."

"Oh they are? Let me see and... Hey! Wait a minute-"

Looks like someone else is on their knees this time :awesome:

Sephiroth just staring like, "Bitch, this ain't over."

Punisher Mode counter with Sephiroth creates some real nice shots.

Aerith, still the best assist since Dissidia 012 Duodecim, baby :awesome:

One of the few times Cloud came in for the overhead downward slice and didn't get horribly punished for it :monster:

Really love how the Remake does such well done scene homages to Advent Children. This should look familiar to those who've seen AC Complete a buncha times :monster:

Aww shit. The wing's out. Love this shot here. Real badass.

Aerith wanted to one day lay with Cloud, but she didn't expect it to ever happen like this.

"...What's the safeword, Cloud? Just tell me and I'll stop the scene."

"Wait...There's a safe word?!"

"Just kidding. I'm not stopping."

"YOU BASTARD!"

"The safe word is, 'GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY CLOUD AND AERITH!'"

Tifa going in with the Dynamic Entry never stops being awesome.

This is like, the best shot of Tifa in the whole damn game. Right here. Confident and kicking ass.

And Cloud just straight up kanchou'd Sephiroth with his sword handle. The fight just got real.

"This fucking puppet... Trying to top beat me???"

"Now I'm gonna have to hurt you, Cloud. You shouldn't have done that."

Words cannot express how fucking badass they made Octoslash look in this game. The chime. The fucking wind bell chime that plays when he enters that stance. It's too cool.

Ohhhhh, you know you're dead when he looks at you like that. :awesome:

"Ohhh, the memories."

"Here's your fucking memory!"

And Tifa just running in to get her hits in.

"Bitch, please."

That's the best expression for that line I have ever seen.

"Are you seriously busting out with Supernova NOW!?! HERE!?!?!?!"

"That's up to you, Cloud."

"...Goddamnit."

"Problem?"

Sephiroth spamming Shadow Flare. Too bad you can't learn it early here with Enemy Skill materia, huh?

Aerith be like, "I beg you, shield Cloud from his fucking stalker! PLEASE!"

"I find your lack of faith in Mother, disturbing."

Tifa just gettin' straight up Force choked by Sephiroth, lol Cloud better save her!

"Descend, Heartless Angel."

These two shots of it are just. I couldn't pick which one so I did both, lol

The way they made Heartless Angel look in the Remake is my favorite. Love the effect of the energy in the area where the sword lands. Cloud barely dodged it, but LOL at Tifa just runnin' to Sephiroth to show him those hands. She ain't scared.

"Alright, enough fucking around."

The Supernova comes closer and closer as the fight drags on and this shot was just *chef's kiss*

And here we are, the final clash.

Loved this shot of Cloud and Sephiroth, face to face here.

"It hurts... It hurts so much... I can't hold it in..."

Sephiroth was holding in that fart those Whispers for so long... He just had to let them out.. Poor thing.

Will post some other miscellaneous photos later on. I have way too many photos than I know what to do with.

Top Bottom