Intro~

Orbiting Gravity

Rookie Adventurer
Hello everyone. I'm new to these forums, but I have gone by it a few times in the past. I really only decided to join because...well, I don't find much FF fans these days. Its fun to jog my memory of the games, and that ain't happening.

So yah, nice to meet ya'll.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hey, I do all the mind boggling around these parts! Join the union, YA SCAB!

Welk, BTW.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Glad to have another fan! Welcome to the forums and enjoy! ^^

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Hey I know you! It's me Quexinos :D

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and post in the Clerith club if you like ^_^

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
@Orbit: I say Old Chap, is this in fact a statement of truth, or is it in reality nothing but a CLEVER RUSE?

Orbiting Gravity

Rookie Adventurer
@Ryushikaze: Uh huh...

Is there a way to erase posts? I kinda posted a repeat answer thinking it was a different thread? (Yes, I fail) Or at least edit?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
There is. You may indeed be too new to utilize it, but the delete option is a sub-option of edit, which I explained over in the other thread.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Welcome to the forums! :reptar:

You may not see me as often as I'd like you to but please be reminded that we're all die-hard Clack (aka ZackxCloud, depending on which you prefer is on top) supporters. We just lie through our teeth and say we support Cloti/Clerith even if we actually don't. Some of us might take offense if you claim Clephiroth as canon so be careful... :awesome:

I mean...

Hi. :monster: I hope you enjoy your stay!

Top Bottom