Introducing myself

eqmddlh

SOLDIER Apprentice
AKA
Ikyoo
Greetings to everybody.

I'm new here and, among other things, I'm also a fan of the Final Fantasy Series, specially VII and IX.

I love Fantastic Fantasy and Hard Science Fiction and all the stuff with it related so this place look a really nice one to find and share with much more as me.

Best regards.

eqmddlh

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm wall-E I clean up the garbage in the world. and my gf loves to shoot lazerz and scare the shit out of other robots lol. Nice to meet you. If you're female, hugs will be accepted. If not... Sorry : (

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What the hell is with your username? I seriously thought you were a spambot and was about to auto-ban you. Its as if you just slammed your left hand which is missing two fingers down on the home row.

Welcome and all, but I mean...watch out using user names which are a bunch of random letters.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
It's a clever spambot imo

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
A spambot that knows Final Fantasy? I find that hard to believe.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
A spambot that knows Final Fantasy? I find that hard to believe.
hard science fiction

eqmddlh

SOLDIER Apprentice
AKA
Ikyoo
Thank you for a warm welcomed!

YES, IX is epic win. :3 Nice to meetcha! Enjoy yourself. ^_^
Hi. Nice to meet you too. I would love if the seven part would be made with the IX graphics and amount of videos. But the VII is, anyway, eternal.

What the hell is with your username? I seriously thought you were a spambot and was about to auto-ban you. Its as if you just slammed your left hand which is missing two fingers down on the home row.

Welcome and all, but I mean...watch out using user names which are a bunch of random letters.

LoL. Not all is what it's seems at first, but certainly is a weird name. It has a meaning to me and in my local world is one A.K.A. with which I've signed some art pieces and essays. :loopy:

Welcome to TLS! :)

Is your name an anagram for something?

Thank you!!! Yes, it is. My an anagram but not from English!! In the language it came from it could means "The one who walks behind the lines", more or less. :lol:

Welcome an' shit :monster:
ThankS. LOL

hard science fiction
LOL

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I tried pronouncing your username.
You infuriate me.

:monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I had the same reaction as Mako, except I don't have any powers to ban people with anymore

Anyway welcome :awesomonster:

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Wow okay there actually is a pronounciation well kewl.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Well greetings and salutations to you "Ee-kyu-em-di-diel-eych"

Now for a hard science fiction question:
Which film is better (in your opinion), Moon or Sunshine?

X :neo:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
You do realize what he was saying, right? :awesome:

I was more preoccupied with the thought of saying that repeatedly very fast but if you have something better I can amuse myself with, do go on dearie :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Now for a hard science fiction question:
Which film is better (in your opinion), Moon or Sunshine?

Moon made me cry. :sadpanda:

I was more preoccupied with the thought of saying that repeatedly very fast but if you have something better I can amuse myself with, do go on dearie :awesome:

No I mean like, I think it was a joke. He phonetically spelled out the letters of his SN. Like so:

E Q

M

D D L

H

eqmddlh

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Yeah I figured but 'di-diel-eych' seems like something being pronounced.

In conclusion: eqmddlh infuriates me.

Top Bottom