• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Introduction from a Totally New Member Honest

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hello I'm a massive FF fan that was brought here by one of your members, I think her name is @BforB? She seems super shy but writes cool fanfiction and that's how I was brought to this place, that's how the new kids get to TLS these days. I've played all of the FF games and my favorites are VII, VIII, X and XIII. I've actually finished VII ten times cause what kind of weirdo would join this community without finishing the game amirite? Please ignore where it says in my profile I'm a great old one, total mistake, what does that even mean? What's up with that high post count? This is definitely my first post. Someone should check this forum out, seems sketchy and broken.

original-grid-image-21500-1442325718-10.jpg

Ok now the real reason for this thread is that I never made one when I joined and some time ago I decided I might as well do one when I turned ten which I noticed was yesterday:

Xt8LwX8.jpg

Where does the fucking time go? I made a decision on a whim ten years ago, @Tennyo shared a link to the forum asking people to join and I did to check it out with no intention to stick around. In fact I lurked for the first couple of months and only started posting that summer and almost immediately ran into some random Canadian named @Channy telling me all the reasons Flavor of Love was awesome. And yet here I am ten years later, this community eventually became an important part of my life. I got my nickname Carlie here by an infamous ex-member who was my friend at the time (good times). My best friends are here and I've traveled to see them and other cool places and will continue to do so. This place helped me deal with my sexuality once I realized I liked girls a lot more than just being attracted to them.

inb4 anyone saying something about finishing VII, yeah I know. Just remember @Joe has never gotten out of Midgar.

Love you guys. :monster:

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I ain't heard of any of these randos you tagged before today, I think you created those fake accounts in order to tie yourself to this community, hoping no one would notice. Well, you done FUCKED UP cuz I have the eyes of a fox and the nose of a rat and I say you be BANNED for this bullshit. DISGRACEFUL! Trying to play coy with the great old one badge, eh? It's EVIDENT that whilst you were hacking the system and making these accounts, you fucked up and like tacked that shit on because amateur.

smfh

NEXT!!!!!

omg Lic the first time I heard that about Joe, I thought he was totally joking. I was completely shocked to realise the truth. I'm still in denial some days.

Also.

HAPPY TENTH, BEAUTIFUL!!

Last edited:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Carlie, don't throw me under the bus like that :watchingu: I may not have had time to play through the entirety of the game myself yet, but I have watched several full playthroughs.

You're gonna have to do a lot more and better flirting to patch these here holes in the good ship CarCrash, babe.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
When I saw that post about finishing FFVII and who would join without playing it, my first thought was. JOE HASN'T FUCKING FINISHED IT.

And neither has @CrashOuch this forum is a lie!!

Next time I'm down we all be playing it and finishing it.

Grata on the 10 years carliee my favourite Puerto Rican! So glad this place gave me the chance to meet you and a whole bunch of other people most of which. HAVE FINISHED FFVII.

Here's to 10 more years <3

ForceStealer

Double Growth
inb4 anyone saying something about finishing VII, yeah I know. Just remember @Joe has never gotten out of Midgar.
I may not have had time to play through the entirety of the game myself yet
Crash didn't make it further then the Scorpion.
I'm going back in time and stopping Fancy of Lifestream Past from ever touching FFVII in solidarity.
Not playing FFVII is the new cool. All the kids are doing it!

lucy-disappointed.gif

Top Bottom