• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

IT IS WEDNESDAY MY DUDES

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
And it is also the day The Dread High Priest assumed mortal form outside of the womb. Ia!

Gefeliciteerd en poep my lover. Beer, cake and tits await. <3

l-is-my-birthday-really-tho-lve-been-waiting-so-37517934.png

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
TAKE MY CHILDREN, THEY'RE YOURS O TERRIBLE ONE, O DANK ONE, OOOO, OO
:succ:

Happy Birthday, Yop. We've never met irl, but I'm sure you'd be pretty awesome as you strike me as a sweetheart n shit. Also, your taste in memes in impeccable, you always make me laugh. I've been a fan from the start,
C775EE05-231C-4EF1-8F95-9279538FC86D.jpeg
:monster:

Have a good one, dude! :joy:

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
HAPPY FUCKIN BIRTHDAY YOP :reptar: I hope it's an awesome day that suits one as awesome as you :awesome:
I have fond memories of meeting you in London and enjoyed that moment of walking down the streets with you and hearing you chatter about my last name and Dutch word meanings. XD <3 Please take care and I hope to see you again sometime soon-ish! Like, idk, within a year or two :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Thanks all you guys, <3

Not a super special day for me beacause I don't have any friends or family near me, but, there was caek and handshooks at work today, a friend is coming over on saturday, and my parents and siblings are coming over next week (also because it's my dad's birthday in a couple weeks, we can celebrate it simultaneously), so, fhtagn :monster:

Top Bottom