• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

It's been a while! = )

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
Hi all...

I recently starting getting the itch again for FFVII!! :excited:

this game will never leave me!

anyhow... I recall having to give-up hosting FFVII Online: Midgar 3.0 (fan game) due to life situation that just didn't allow for the free time i needed to commit to this...

But, now i'm back! and everything is going well! I recently purchased FFVII for PC the re-release! Excited to start playing it again, and posting my achievements to FFVII Player Profile here: http://finalfantasyviipc.com/en/profile/Kuroato

So besides that, I was thinking of resurrecting FFVII Online: Midgar 3.0 (fan game), and wondering how many of you would be like that ? and or play it sometimes...

I read some sad news that the owner of FFRadio passed away... :puppy: that guy really did a great job with that website and service.

So, since the game is no longer online as I passed the domain ff7online.net ownership to him, I am thinking about bringing it back online.

Any thoughts?

Fangu

Great Old One
Hi! I remember you coming into the chat/#tls the other day, nice to meet you! And welcome back :D

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
thanks all for the welcome back! = ) i'm happy to see this website, and community still alive! really crazy to think that Square Enix does not see something like this as proof enough to remake Final Fantasy VII lol!!

anyhow... anyone have any thoughts about my idea to bring the FFVII Midgar game back online? would anyone even play it?

even if not... I think I still may bring it back anyway... as It will stand as my contribution to preserving and keeping FFVII alive! = )

I think I'll even plan to do a regular Live Streaming Gaming Session with this, where we can watch the gameplay live and just kick it. :joy:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hey thar, welcome back :monster:

So besides that, I was thinking of resurrecting FFVII Online: Midgar 3.0 (fan game), and wondering how many of you would be like that ? and or play it sometimes...

Personally I don't have the time to play games these days, but it sounds cool.

Top Bottom