• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

John Wick... Films!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I hope that its success means that good choreography and steady can catch on with other directors again.

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
tumblr_nf610omlak1tvxdsfo1_500.gif

idk :monster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Hahahaha. That fucking spoiler tag was perfect, Tets.

Also, given the date, this might be the first film I get to see in Sweden, so hopefully I'll have my shit together well enough to catch anything that gets put into their fancy subtitles. :awesomonster:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Just caught chapter 2. These really are very good films. Action not quite as polished this time, but it's nice to see a film like this spend actual time on grief even after the shooting starts.

Also, REALLY, Santino? How did you think that plan would go?

I want chapter 3 to just be John coaching a baseball team or something. Guy deserves some peace.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I want chapter 3 to just be John coaching a baseball team or something. Guy deserves some peace.

Ah you know the bad guys will end up killing one of the team (and they'd be kids, beacause off course) and Wick will go back to work, :monster:

I mean come on, it's a formula movie / series now. Would Rambo have retired?

...Actually don't answer that, I now remember Schwarzenegger when he went from action hero to comedy doofus, turning from murderous cyborg into an elementary school teacher. and shit.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Oh, I know they're not going to do it, but I'd totally watch a quiet drama of John trying to settle into a new neighbourhood and reflecting on his life.

Some further thoughts...

One thing these films do phenomenally well is the exposition, there's so little but it does so much work. John and Cassian barely speak, but we know so much about their relationship.

So is the deaf girl alive or dead by the end of the film? I'm not sure.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
May 17, 2019 was just announced as the release date for John Wick 3.
One year and counting…

Top Bottom