• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

~Just like one of my japanese animes~

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Rping really isn't tough at all. Errybody should joinnnnn

HURT THEM WITH YOUR WORDS SNAKE

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
If I'd be any good at RPing I'd so be in this.

But alas, I'm not. D:

Seriously dawg. No better place to have a go.

I'd love to see more people making use of this section. It has a really great atmosphere and has personally helped infinitely improve my writing/storytelling skills.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i actually had designs/ideas for characters for a metal gear fan thing

it was the sole attempt at original characters for a published story that i have ever made in my life :sadpanda:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
are we talking OCs here

also are we hamming it up or seriousing it down

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
If it were up to me I'd err on the side of OCs.

The latter is a very good question though.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I mean to me the series has always been about a 70/30 ratio of ham-to-serious but ofc that probably fluctuates a bit from game to game and scene to scene

I've found it difficult in the past to capture that magic

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Tentative plan: group of terrorists takes over facility, holds hostages, secret plans for metal gear type contraption

Any thoughts on setting this around WWII and having the rp explore the past of a group like the Cobras?

also looking at the player characters being part if a seal team type thing (cobraslol), with other characters being involved from other countries and so on and doubleagenting because everyone is after something to do with the Philosophers. (Essentially, take the MGS blueprint for literally every game and go nuts with original characters and plot)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
My brain already hurts

I love it

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
can i rp nanomachines

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So does this plan sound like a thing people would be interested in?

Or would you prefer a more modern setting, or...?

Seriously, toss out any suggestions you have, please!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Clarifying who and what the protagonists are is important too. How many there are, should they all be working for different factions for different reasons? Is the British assassin there to steal the plans for the final weapon metal gear? Is the American SEAL team going in to rescue to hostages? etc.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I think that first I want to know if this even sounds interesting to people; if so, then I'll work out the other details, although I think I want the SEALs to save about half of the hostages, since there's always a couple that die and it's ONLY EVER A FEW. Terrorists are supposed to be evil so HOSTAGES WILL BE DYING!!!1!

So far I only know that I wanna rp the character that's a "bad guy" who is actually helping the "good guys" while in disguise but actually has some other motive or agenda going on :P

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
World War II Metal Gear, hostage situation.

SOLD

Top Bottom