Just poking my head back in!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Hi darlings ?

I had a dream about this place recently, so I thought I’d poke my head in and say hi. ^^

I wasn’t originally going to make a thread because I thought, “Well, better not to make a big deal out of just posting here again, yeah?” but then I wrote something in the Last Film Seen thread thought, “Well, now I’m just being a little weirdo posting nonchalantly in the forum as though I haven’t been missing from the community for years.”

So, here I am, being a bit more formal about returning! I wonder what everyone’s been up to all this time? :)

Oh, and please be gentle if I make any especially glaring grammar/spelling/just-english-in-general mistakes here and there. My “Big Thing” that happened in my absence was having a baby earlier this year, and now I no longer know “sleep” or “rest” or “thinking clearly” anymore. Mummy brain got me fucked up.

Ghost X

...returning.

Hoorah!

No backsies.... j/k.

Congrats on the Sycamore Tree sapling, for lack of better terminology, also!

As for me, the concise summary is that I'm a bum again :monster:. Feel free to join the Discord server too if you wish.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Welcome back! Great to hear from you, hope everything with the little one is going well :monster:

Thank you, darling! He's textbook perfect, so the doctors tell me, and the absolute centre of my universe. He has made me indescribably happy and whole, and having said all this, I am never fucking doing this again lol <3

Hkjhdjndhdhebdnsnanshdjsjsnabshshshsbsbsnsjak

ASH YOU MAGNIFICENT FUCKER!
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

also congratulations on the babeh!

AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mochi-peachcat-mochi.gif

Hoorah!

No backsies.... j/k.

Congrats on the Sycamore Tree sapling, for lack of better terminology, also!

As for me, the concise summary is that I'm a bum again :monster:. Feel free to join the Discord server too if you wish.

No backsies! <3

And oh, my, I have a lot to catch up on! :o

Obligatory

Followed by

LOL, goddammit I should've seen that spoiler coming. Good times.

Fancyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :excited:

HEY HUN!

:touchingu:

lmaooo I forgot about this cursed shit.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I couldn't welcome you back properly without at least one "Shakira Shakira" reference.

Anyway how you been?
You still in the UK or are you back state side again?

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
State-side! In New York specifically. Val and I have plans to move back to the UK next year, however, in the wake of recent political events in the United Sates of Armageddon, lol, as they have lead to us to have some serious qualms about raising a child here. Once settled in the UK, we're setting our sights on a couple of EU and/or Nordic countries to be our final destination for raising a family. Fingers crossed and all that!

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
State-side! In New York specifically. Val and I have plans to move back to the UK next year, however, in the wake of recent political events in the United Sates of Armageddon, lol, as they have lead to us to have some serious qualms about raising a child here. Once settled in the UK, we're setting our sights on a couple of EU and/or Nordic countries to be our final destination for raising a family. Fingers crossed and all that!
Nice one!
Though be sure to provide video evidence when you do move to the Nordic lands seeing how you wore a jacket in London during a heatwave :P

Really happy for you guys and wish you every happiness!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
LMAO very fair. I thought I was a tough bitch who could handle the cold till I experienced a winter in Philly lmao. Gonna be walking through the Nordic summers like
02432C52-C28E-4F1A-9632-E54D62DCA38C.png

And thank you dear!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Omg you love babies it is perfect that you had one.

Also hi I missed you. A lot has happened! Hope you feel comfy poking your head back in more often, you are loved.

174A21DE-FB8A-476A-A4B3-06FB5150D572.gif

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Welcome back! It's great to see life's been treating you well. Congratulations and hope you stick around some more!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Thank you everyone!! :blush:

Omg you love babies it is perfect that you had one.

Hahaha, it's funny that you should mention it. Because I wuv babies, I thought that having one was gonna be the most natural thing in the world for me... and then I had one... and I realised, "Oh, I right, I loved the babies I took care of throughout my life so much because they went home to their parents at the end of the day." LMFAO.

Not to suggest that I no longer love babies... I still do (and love my own especially). But yea... how do I say this... I suppose I feel a bit silly in admitting that parenthood has been a lot harder on me than I imagined it was going to be :wacky:. This experience has been a 11/10 so far; would not recommend it to anyone.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Thank you all!!
Aww, tehe, yeah its admittingly quite a heavily edited picture of them (though I’m sure that’s obvious to an extent :wacky:). I came across this app that basically YAASSSifies people’s pictures by turning them into big eyed cartoons LOL and I thought it looked hilarious on my baby (like, it totally gave him eyeliner and his eyes are, in fact, not blue lmao). Nonetheless, it captures his essence well enough!! ? I shall have to post a “real” picture of him one of these days (as I think the real thing is even cuter ;))

Top Bottom