Kimblestream

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
yeah forget batman, we can play that tomorrow. we'll play L4D later tonight when you get home.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
well my good day has gone to shit and I can't find a decent place to watch episodes of either Gargoyles OR Digimon

sigh

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I don't do much on livestream anymore - I was streaming Yu Yu Hakusho, but we've stopped watching at the end of season 3 and only have 3 episodes left - but I've taken up streaming on twitch a bit now that I have a Shadowplay-enabled gpu.

For anyone that's interested: http://www.twitch.tv/multiraciallion/

I did a bit of Mass Effect 2 streaming this afternoon, although it was mostly a test to see how well it would all work. Assuming that everything is on the up and up, I may start regularly streaming when I do recordings and stuff.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Upon review (after streaming for almost two hours), it appears that my internet is too crap for this, as the videos are really, really choppy.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Dunno what I'm doing wrong with this new broadcaster - the audio is coming through perfectly, but maybe it's because I'm using game capture instead of window? grumble

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Video issue has been fixed. Apparently, using the EXACT SAME SETTINGS is the solution?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The hell with this I'M STARTING FINAL FANTASY X AKA MY FAVORITE IN THE SERIES

I'll probably start in a couple of hours, though, so I'll post before I saddle up.

Fangu

Great Old One
Are you doing the HD version of X?
I stopped by the other day by the way but your screen was black - and today I was too late :(
One day I will make it :lol:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah, I fixed the screen issue after I figured out what settings to use. Thanks for the software advice, btw! It works great now that I have an idea of how to use it XD

I'll probably stream every day this week, but I usually rise from my tomb around noon and start streaming around 1330 or 1400 (which is about...half past eight for you, I think?). I'll do a lot more this weekend, though, I think.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well, now that I've fixed whatever the hell was the problem with my streaming program...stream is live again!

Ed: apparently I fixed nothing and OBS is still acting up. I guess that's that for now ;.;

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
About to go live with Chrono Trigger as I play out the chapter for the community run.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
About to start recording the next chapter; stream going live in just a few minutes.

ed: Stream is live!

Top Bottom