Kitase: FFXV could be an action RPG

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
To be honest, I wasn't the greatest player. But I ended up getting every throphy because despite not being that masterful at it, the game was just fun to play.

Add that with a story that wasn't batshit insane (or at least batshit in a good way) and/or an excuse to flash the main character's tits and ass at the camera, and it would be awesome.

Guts

The Black Swordsman
AKA
Aithex, Atom
What about if the combat was specially crafted to be strategic, just use hitboxes and breathe down your throat to keep your choices coming? Think Dark Souls with more hard counters using your moves and spells.

AvecAloes

Donator
Final Fantasy could move away from the series’ turn-based roots in favor for a more action-oriented battle system
Do not want. :C

Really, I guess I just don't want it to become mindless. That's all. If they can keep it so I have to actively think about what I'm doing while engaged in a fun and smooth battle system, then cool.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
People will complain no matter what it ends up being anywayz.

I've liked all the latest titles and I trust them. I think change is good and necessary once in a while, so I'm excited for how this might turn out.

Z

Zealkin

As long as the story is good, I would play it, I do admit the chocobos keep bringing me back :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Handing the name and all its chocobos and moogles over to a different studio in order to continue with the franchise might actually be one of the best things that could happen to the series at this point, tbh.

They did that with FFXIV, remember? :awesome:

Top Bottom