• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon: Pomtroplis (Vancouver April 21st,2018)

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Sorry for the late notice, but I was hoping for better news before saying anything: I won't make this event. Something's come up and I can't move it. :(

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Aww no, Dawn. Hope everything's ok! <3

I can definitely make Thursday. I can also make Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as we've got the Easter weekend and I'm off work.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Nooooo Dawn, we&#8217;ll be thinking of you. I&#8217;ll bring one of our pics so it&#8217;s like you&#8217;re there. <3

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Hoping to start the voicechat soon (putting this here in case any of the relevant parties see it here first).

RedFFWolf

Donator
Aww, that is a blow, Dawn. I'm really sorry to hear that :(
Hope all is okay, and I hope I get to meet you some time in the future!
*Secretly awaits a surprise entrance*

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
:yay:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Actually it&#8217;s more like this

2vi5xy9.jpg

Top Bottom