LADIES LOVE SCARS- A Garrus Vakarian Fanclub

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
ME2___Hey_ladies_by_Catloafini.jpg

CLASSY MOTHERFUCKER.

Garrus Vakarian is a badass turian cop or at least was until Shepard died and then he decided to become space batman. Then he decided to block a missile attack with his face, and this somehow has only increased his raw sex appeal.

BASICALLY Garrus Vakarian is a cool motherfucker who doesn't take shit from anyone and kicks ass all of the time. All of it. He is in fact, in cahoots with Aradia so that he can go through time and kick everyone's ass.

POST YOUR LOVE OF GARRUS RIGHT HERE YOU FUCKS.

tumblr_ljesy2x9Vq1qggl13o1_500.png

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Even though I was already infiltrator, I had to expend effort to not put him in my party all the time so that some of the others would get experience now and then.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
When Garrus had surgery to cure a gunship wound to the face, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Once, Death came for Garrus. Then Garrus said "Can it wait for a moment? I'm in the middle of some calibrations."

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Garrus Vakarian can calibrate a gun so well, it needs a cigarette afterward.

Garrus Vakarian can perform calibrations, while in the middle of some calibrations.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

also can i just say his voice is like auditory sex <3

261ac29d51bfb0fcf6ea92a782f0d377.jpg

Scratch_that_one_by_axl99.jpg

mass_effect_oils__garrus__by_sean_d_omega-d31p2e8.jpg

46b7aed7d7bf7b7bd2d60a9163e55cf3.jpg

Mutant_Babies__Garrus_by_artofdawn.jpg

Right_Behind_You__Shepard_by_squidbunny.jpg

garrus_by_drdestiny-d37sm8m.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have to make an avatar out of the third panel of the first post.

GARRUS WITH A MONOCLE

I HAVE TO HAVE IT

Alessa Gillespie

AKA

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
ALSO I REALIZED I DID NOT EXACTLY POST THIS IN THE RIGHT PLACE COULD A MOD PLEASE MOVE IT TO THE GENERAL SECTION

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
GARRUS

HE'S THE HERO OMEGA DESERVES
BUT NOT THE ONE IT NEEDS RIGHT NOW

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yais how does one join

raptor cloacas are difficult things

Hisako

AKA
Yeah this was the one Mass Effect cosplay I was most impressed with (aside from the Grunt one where they animatronic'd his krogan suit's mouth to move)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I saw a better Garrus one somewhere, where the visor was all lit up and stuff. Don't remember where, though.

(it was better than that one but cost SO MUCH MONEY is the point ._.)

Top Bottom