Lazer Team

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I'm sure all of you are familiar with the company known as Rooster Teeth. On the off chance you aren't, they are the guys responsible for Red Vs. Blue, and RWBY.

Right now they are raising funds to make a live action feature length movie called Lazer Team, which is said to be a sci-fi comedy.

I find this to be very good news indeed, as Rooster Teeth has a grasp of comedy and storytelling that's hard to come by these days, so a movie made by them should have a lot of potential.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lazer-team-by-rooster-teeth

On this page you can donate money to help fund this project. There is a video talking a bit more about the project, and the page itself goes on to explain exactly what these funds will be used for, as well as listing special rewards for donating.

So yeah, I'm pretty excited for this.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
They've made 120% of their total with 30 days to go, RT has so many fans they'll get millions by the end surely. I'm really looking forward to this

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Dammit Noctis I was going to make a thread about this when I saw it. Honestly after funding Zach Braff's movie through Kickstarter and seeing how well that did, I'm already all over this. I'm a long-standing RT fan of everything from AH, the podcasts, rvb, rwby to Immersion. I trust these guys to make a fantastic film and I cannot wait to see it.

Top Bottom