leora and rishi go to silent hill

Zee

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
AKA
Zee
or something whatever i cba to come up with a decent thread title BUT

rishi and i were talking about starting a silent hill-esque horror type RP. sort of a broad idea, i know, but maybe we can bounce ideas off of everyone and get something going.

that is if anyone is interested (◕‿◕✿)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
please let me join im really good at silent hill roleplay i really love it HELP

AKA
Noctis
I love to RP, never been in a survivor-horror one but I think it'd be really awesome and I will totally hop aboard on dis~~~

>3<

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i dont know silent hill at all but horror rp sounds fun can i be the one stalking everyone to fullfill obvious reallife voids
WATCH LETS PLAYS LOTS OF THEM

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I hear those are pretty horrific.

looneymoon

hedgehog pandacat
AKA
Rishi
Zombie apocalypse can be separate I think. Silent Hill is much less action-oriented than zombiepocalypse type things.

I'm going through the Silent Hill games right now. Watching LPs for the first one. Might create a thread once I actually start playing the second one in case anyone wants to join along :3

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Start brainstorming some sicknasty ideas, yo.

No use trying to promote interest in war bonds with no captain america.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
with my other silent hill rps there was generally like a structure to where people went and whatnot i think that would be good what do you think

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Oh my god there needs to be an mspaint map that can be updated with ludicrous red scribblin's. Just like the real thing ;3;

looneymoon

hedgehog pandacat
AKA
Rishi
Well if we're going to be in the place we personally find the scariest, I'd be in the hospital (IS THERE ANYONE WITH ME ;O; )

I'll look into making an intro thread of some kind?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
silent hill ruined hospitals for me

i was in one this one time waiting for a lift, and when it arrived the doors opened and there was an empty wheelchair just sitting in there and i was like

D:

i mean, something helpful here

Top Bottom