Letterkenny

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Absolutely love it! It's on SBS on demand in Australia..... only 4 seasons though... hanging for more! I cry in pretty much every episode. Such a funny show!!!!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Born in rural Canada, I feel this show so hard. It's absurd, sure, but it's really not that far off. I know all these people. Love the show, I think the writing and performances are amazing.

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
Born in rural Canada, I feel this show so hard. It's absurd, sure, but it's really not that far off. I know all these people. Love the show, I think the writing and performances are amazing.

I've always lived in a rural part of Maine in the USA and its great to have found a show like this where you can feel at home. Its definitely not a show for everyone but if you can relate to its characters and setting its great.

I love the greetings, the sayings(morals), and the so called work ethic though all they ever do is drink beer.

This show is fucking amazing.

Im glad I'm not the only one who has watched the show here on TLS. Ive been telling everyone I know they have to watch it.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Its definitely not a show for everyone but if you can relate to its characters and setting its great.

I can't relate to them, especially Johnsey and Shoresy, some times I need sub titles to follow wtf they're on about and to slow it all down a bit LOL, but besides that.... it's just so bloody funny!!!! Not much relation being an Australian born Italian to these Canadians :D love it all the same as if I could relate!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I have to watch episodes multiple times because I'm laughing so hard and miss so many jokes.

I have trouble picking a favourite because I love them all so much ;___; I guess me/my friend group are probably most like The Skids, minus the meth use lol.

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
I need sub titles to follow wtf they're on about and to slow it all down a bit LOL

I have to watch episodes multiple times because I'm laughing so hard and miss so many jokes.

These are both very true statements. They deliver so many jokes so fast.

I have trouble picking a favourite because I love them all so much

Everytime i try to talk about the show trying to explain the characters i usually end up laughing and just telling people they have to watch it themselves.

Honestly the only characters i didnt find funny was noah dyck and his family of dycks. I mean they were funny but by the time the episode was over i was kinda happy.

Top Bottom