Lift off

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Welp, its come to this. I'm not sure if I've really been active but you guys who still remain have been good to me and that I'm grateful. But now, world is changing. Kingdom Hearts III/FFXV is out in the horizon and I realize I got some other things to do and to finally prioritize. Probably it'll decrease my time here to zero cos I've decided to start rebuilding my future and also turn to a new phase of my life. Some of you may not know or care but something happened to me last year and even after the events of 2012, the events messed me up a little and I hope that rather than making me weaker, it will make me a better man and allow me to overcome things I do not want to confront. I've learned alot and along my journey, I've been back and forth here but today I've decided to end my affairs because looking in the past, sort of brings bad luck to me. I will not forget this place as well as the cool people and the shit people. Each of everyone has a place for me to remember.

Point is, I'm gonna be busy for sometime to the point it's gonna take me away from here indefinitely and most likely longer. Once I do pick up interest, I'll be sure to swing by here, depending on the height of interest till then I'll see y'all mostly on facebook. But for now, the shell head is lifting off. Farewell, TLS. You've given me grief, and you've given me joy.

tumblr_m3pgsfDiB51rusoo9o1_500.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Take care man, good luck with everything. :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Glad you're taking life by the bollocks and getting on top of things now son, I wish you all the best and you'd better keep me posted on Facebook. :hug:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Take care an' shit :monster: Hope to see you back eventually when things have sorted out.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Take care of yourself!! Lookin' forward to you flying by when you can, and hoping that things go marvelously for ya outside of this little corner of the internets.

X :neo:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Rock on man, and may you one day return while blasting Back in Black to the whole world :ironmon:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
don't be a stranger mumble you magnificent barstid

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I don't really remember any interaction with you, but I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you get to see this message. Please take care, and heal as well as grow in the positive direction you wish to. I hope everything works out for you; as well, it's great to have the insight to make this decision.

^_^

For whatever it's worth, I know I can say that being here has given me great hope and allowed me to soar, as well as great despair and belly-flopped me into the ground like a parachuter without a parachute.

Top Bottom