Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Y Halo thar two old Incise Soul pictars!

Those are the white shirt and pouty lips ones.

And Drake, man, if I was damaged by that shoddy image, I wouldn't be alive here today.

Last edited:

Death Sin

Memento mori
AKA
Just DS is fine
Funny story behind this image. On the Final Fantasy Wiki's IRC, we were sharing FF images one time, I found this one and linked to it for some lawls, and they're like "We hate you, we hate you Drake!" And now every few days, after they don't remember it, I post the link again to gross them out. They hate me for it. Anyway...view at your own risk. I warned you.

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/o...da_04/Tifa.jpg __________________
ARGH, it's that cursed photo again @_@;;

One of my fellow board members had already posted this link on our forum a few months ago. Needless to say my reaction went from wanting to poke my eyes out and beat him senseless XD

Good laughs, though :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Moar smexy Tifa~

Sexy-Tifa.gif

Tifa_Lockheart_on_The_Highwind_by_O.jpg

tifa_highview.jpg

tifa6.jpg

normal_cute_girl.jpg

Ladies3.jpg

youngtifa3.jpg

WTF. :awesome: These aren't from my hard drive.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh my that Tifa pic in xAerith's posts is hawt. <3

And lol nice screen shot Vendel. XD

Alright, fine.

Funny story behind this image. On the Final Fantasy Wiki's IRC, we were sharing FF images one time, I found this one and linked to it for some lawls, and they're like "We hate you, we hate you Drake!" And now every few days, after they don't remember it, I post the link again to gross them out. They hate me for it. Anyway...view at your own risk. I warned you.

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo80/alqaeda_04/Tifa.jpg

I'm not clicking on this. I bet it's that fat hairy guy dressed up as Tifa with his belly hanging out, isn't it? That pic is all over the internet. :x

Last edited:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
There is not a whole lot of clean pictures of Tifa, huh? :no: We will just have to adjust to all those naughty sexy PG-13 ones (which everybody can agree on! :reptar:)!

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Best female character in the history of gaming. You damn right I want in.

I have 9.67GB of Tifa on my Hard Drive. About 100 MBs of that is actually kosher to post on this forum :nosebleed:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Just for the lulz. He doesn't like anybody staring at his "other" little girl ... Almost forgot!

Tifa_Lockhart_by_kamizuki.jpg

Vendel

Banned
There is not a whole lot of clean pictures of Tifa, huh? :no: We will just have to adjust to all those naughty sexy PG-13 ones (which everybody can agree on! :reptar:)!

I don't know. That screen cap is giving me decidedly rated R thoughts.

A

Great Old One
PG-13ish Tifa pictures:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

media

I should not have these pictures.

Will add the new members btw.

And Drake, that is just disturbing.

Top Bottom