Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I like Rachel better than Ayumi. Ayumi Ito is too typical jap pop star for Tifa. D: It amazes me that they brought someone as talented and perfect as Maaya Sakamoto for Aerith and gave Tifa a no name, crappy voice actress that is nothing like the character at all.

I just...I can't stand Ayumi's voice for Tifa >.< It's one of the reasons I have such a hard time watching anything with her in japanese. Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I'm sure there were better choices for the gal in japanese.

I like Jennifer for her english voice because I feel like she can convey her softness without sounding like a high pitched chick. She's got a deepness to her voice but at the same time, it's gentle enough to pull off Tifa. I can see her yelling at Cloud the way Tifa would- stern and serious but still feminine without any sacrifices in pitch. idk, this is all opinion. :P To each their own.

Z

Zealkin

I love Tifa <3 may I join?

And about her voice actor I like her Japanese VA, and even though her English ones get a lot of heat I Liked Rachel for Advent Children(probably because I watched it so many times that I can say all the words though..), I'm not sure if she did her for Dissidia too but that wasn't as good :/

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I like Rachel Leigh Cook because of chick flicks and Josie and the Pussycats ismy all time favourite terrible movie.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Music has been inspiring me a lot to get writing. :awesome: Here's a song I'm using to write up Tifa's back story in a fanfic I'm working on. :3

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
I like Rachel better than Ayumi. Ayumi Ito is too typical jap pop star for Tifa. D: It amazes me that they brought someone as talented and perfect as Maaya Sakamoto for Aerith and gave Tifa a no name, crappy voice actress that is nothing like the character at all.

I just...I can't stand Ayumi's voice for Tifa >.< It's one of the reasons I have such a hard time watching anything with her in japanese. Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I'm sure there were better choices for the gal in japanese.

I like Jennifer for her english voice because I feel like she can convey her softness without sounding like a high pitched chick. She's got a deepness to her voice but at the same time, it's gentle enough to pull off Tifa. I can see her yelling at Cloud the way Tifa would- stern and serious but still feminine without any sacrifices in pitch. idk, this is all opinion. :P To each their own.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
tifa_lockhart_by_accuracy0-d4g5wu2.jpg

By Accuracy0 on DA.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I'm in for it. Definitely. That was awesome.

On my second playthrough, though, the utter indispensible nature of Tifa was much more apparent. Tifa is a partner for a grown-up player, one who&#8217;s learned that pretty girls are a dime a dozen and &#8220;mysterious&#8221; girls usually haven&#8217;t got all that much going on. Wonder how many people who didn&#8217;t properly appreciate Ms. Lockheart on their first playthrough notice her more now. Team Tifa!
THIS.

And generally, these letters made me misty-eyed. They expressed so many things I had in my head, but I couldn't make them sound right.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I wasn't thinking LTD at all actually.
The reason I referred to them is because they are the most recognizable Team ____ floating around. First one that came to mind. I've seen lots of variations. Supernatural has "teams". Team Free Will, etc., etc.

LOL not everything is about the LTD, calm yo tits. Although I prolly shouldn't have used Twatlight as an example

Last edited:

Fangu

Great Old One
4th one - OMFG colors. And what a nice mix of manga and American comic book style. (Forgive me if I'm ignorant here, and this is an actual "American manga" style -- I haven't read manga in ages, and at the time I did, American-Japanese style hardly excisted.) Do you know of a higher res version?

Fangu

Great Old One
lol, my first ever attempt of using layer masks.

coGAj.png

I can now actually put Tifa wherever I want. Oh the possibilities!

Edit: Poor Tifa. This just keeps getting worse by each edit :P

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
For great justice and to conform to all the stereotypes, chuck her in Amsterdam, behind a window, with pink lights and pervs walking by.

Top Bottom