Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I have always thought she had in both ears at first. Doesn't she have it in LO? >_>
But after watching AC many times I started to notice that she only had one earring, so I first thought she might have lost it in the fight with Loz. But... nah :wacky: I think she looks prettier with two earrings, still.

No, if I recall correctly she only has a single earing in Last Order. You never see her right earing.

Yeah I thought it looked a bit punky for her and was a bit taken back, but I now like her more for it. It's kind of quirky to wear just one earing.

paoo

♥
No, if I recall correctly she only has a single earing in Last Order. You never see her right earing.

You sure about that? :monster:

lololololtifa.jpg

Namnls.jpg

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Maybe it just doesn't matter if she has 2 or not, unless it's somewhere documented or visually seen. I'm glad she has 2 nice breasts.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Raquelborn, where'd you get the image your avatar is made out of? It's pretty. :3

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Monty Oum made it. You can find it on his website and deviantart, IIRC.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Raquelborn, where'd you get the image your avatar is made out of? It's pretty. :3

Thank you ^^. I cropped down the image and added in the 恋人. As Ryu said, it is by Monty Oum.

Here's the original image:
Dead%20Fantasy%20Tifa%20a%20Locked%20Heart.jpg

paoo

♥
Hm, I love the first ones. I love the stile and everything about it <3
He also makes Tifa a little more curvy, instead of a skinny bimbo with huge tits. :awesome:

Top Bottom