• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Long time first time

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
Hello from Maine, U.S.A

The title says it all. I've visited the lifestream many times in the past and have been very active since the announcement in 2015.

I haven't played the remake yet for a few reasons. One being that I do not own a ps4 and with the ps5 so near to its release i'd rather wait to replace my xbox360 to the newest generation system.

When I first learned the remake was going to be multiple parts I wanted to wait to see how many parts it would be. I originally wanted to wait for the whole game to be remade. Now I think i'm just waiting to see if they release dlc for part 1 and or when part 2 will be released.

I've tried my best to not spoil the story and you guys have done a great job here with spoilers. I have watched the demo and a few of the officially released videos. I have learned that the story is being told different and things are not as they were in the OG.

A little bit about me. I'm an Electrician, married with two kids, I used to play bass guitar in a band now I play keyboard with the kids. Havent had much time for video games lately but look forward to getting back into them.

I look forward to being more involved with conversations and enjoying all the fanfiction that lives hear. I recently finish The Kids Are Alright and loved it.

So I guess I just wanted to say Hi

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Hello from halfway across the world! Welcome and make yourself at home :joy:

I haven't played the remake either, because I can't afford to buy a PS4 just for the sake of one game (okay, maybe two... or three... we still don't know xDD), but it didn't stop me from watching other people's streams and tons of related content. I'm looking forward to the PC release and trying not to oversaturate myself at the moment.

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody.

Welcome! I haven't played the remake either because I'm waiting for the right time to buy a PS. Since PS5's release has been pushed back again I'm considering buying a PS4 when the price drops. :) /QUOTE]
I just cant see buying a ps4 when all the new parts are going to be on ps5 or will be watered down for the ps4.

I haven't played the remake either, because I can't afford to buy a PS4 just for the sake of one game (okay, maybe two... or three... we still don't know xDD), but it didn't stop me from watching other people's streams and tons of related content. I'm looking forward to the PC release and trying not to oversaturate myself at the moment.
I've thought about building a gaming pc. I'm kinda torn between buying a ps5 when the time is right or building a pc. Consoles can be great for local co-op which I am looking forward to, in years to come as my kids get older. Consoles are also cheaper, but pc gaming can be way better with mods. Plus i have steam account with 100+ titles on it. So I really dont know what im doing. Guess just waiting as long as I can. I mean i've only been dreaming about this since the tech demo for the ps2 or was it the ps3.

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
I apologize for the sloppy quoting. Don't worry ill get the hang of it. Nothing worse than posting something and immediately facepalming yourself. I feel stupid asking this but how do I edit my posts? Im doing this on my mobile phone if that matters.

Top Bottom