Lost

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
I'm going to steal a friends episodes from the start and get into this. :monster:

Then I can watch the penultimate season and let you know how my mind fares.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm pissed because Megavideo only let me watch 60 minutes of video, therefore missed the last half of the second episode.

But it's well, well fucking good.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Wait did the season already start?
My DVR is fucked and i have it set to record any new episode of lost , i was depending on it to remind of the new season >.<
I knew it wouldnt record it but i thought it would atleast switch channels.

FFS , are they showing it again next week or ever?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Find it online fgj?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I think you can just watch already aired episodes on abc.com

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
i wish doods, my net is barely a step up from dialup.
30-40kbs , its dial up on a cable connection basically :P

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I need to download this, it is relevant to my interests. I'd rather save up on some episodes though, been watching seasons 1-4 at a rate of 2 to 4 a week (saturday nights) for a couple of months, and that was awesome.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
[quote author=V link=topic=385.msg10402#msg10402 date=1232597245]
My mind is officially fucked.

Discuss.
[/quote]

They finally have dinosaurs? :monster:

I'm lucky the scene in which they almost cut off what's-her-name's hand didn't give me nightmares. 'The other hand is not negotiable!' WTF?! That's no way to make friends! If there is anything I hate, it is limbs being cut off. Still shaking mentally despite that Locke saved the day.

A worthy start for this season. Although I have to admit one thing; I HATE time travel. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
[quote author=Axel link=topic=385.msg10517#msg10517 date=1232657817]
i wish doods, my net is barely a step up from dialup.
30-40kbs , its dial up on a cable connection basically :P
[/quote]I'm sure they'll re-air at some point.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
You stopped watching right when it became good >: <

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
But the crazy is so good D;

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
They got off on a pretty bad start (imo) on the 4th season, with what seems like a panicky attempt to add more story elements slash characters. It turned out allright later on, but the first few episodes were wtf-worthy.

Still though, I still find season 1 to be one of the best ones, with character introductions and a shiteload of weird shit going on, plus the whole 'survivor' feeling, which they've lost (ha ha!) later on in the series.

One thing I wonder though, in the first season (I think), they
Ha ha! Spoiler tags. Anyways, in the first season they, at one point, find a cave an decide to go live there. However, later on they seem to have just moved back to the beach for no specified reason. I know, the series looks a lot better on the beach, but still, doubleyou tee eff?

Also, the
death of what's-her-name and what's-his-name, the characters they had to drop in for some odd reason, was the moast epic and just one ever. I'm sure that, if I was there when it was originally aired, a sigh of relief and great justice went over the States.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I absolutely concur on both of those spoilers :monster:

I disagree about the 4th season however, I thought it remained strong throughout, but like, thats just my take on it. The third season was the one that seemed to drag on, at least the first half of it, it was fairly slow moving and very little seemed to happen. The rushed introduction and departure of whatshisface and whatsherface and the death of
Eko
did the series no favours whatsoever.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Nay,
Eko
was one of the more interesting characters, if I have to be honest. Also, and this has been around from the beginning, Jack also annoys me, I never was able to like him. Plus, he's weird, :monster:.
(but awesome with a beard, lolz)

As for the 4th, it started off weird (imo), but got better later on. Especially the final episode was worthy of WTF, :monster:.

Top Bottom